c h a p t e r ✦ e l e v e n

"ariyahnnuh, your pony tale is so beautiful, it remings me off a hores's tail whippling in the wind" nakll complimented, I stared at the pear. I waish he looks to me like that. we all got into heer car, it waws a tight fit, seating as it was a two seat car and there waws (at lease) four of us, im assuming I didn't feel like doing the maths.

"kulie kome sit on my krotch!" Zen order as He settled down inbetween ariyahnnuh and nike. as I slithered my way to him Hattie also squash himslekf into the car as well turning back to look at limabean and lewwy. "catch yu on the flipsite!" he caller to them once ariyahnnuh crooned away.

"woah, this is your home?" I rolled my eyes as ariyahnnuh took in the signt of papa simond 's mansion. sharoll opened up the dores, doing s doble takes once she realize there was anyther girk making entry to the hoem.

"Bois who is this?" She questioned, tossing me my apron, ariyahnnuh clearers her throat, stoeping up to sharill

"I am ariyahnnuh ventEa" She proclamations , whipping his ponytail around and around with each word.

Surprisedly ahe began going much faster, she began levitating up off her foots. Literally hovering in the air by just her hair!

"I love her 💕💖💞💓💗💛💖💛💝💚💚💜❤️💙💘💕😍🥰😘😍🥺🥵😫😩😍" I hasped hearing nial's confusion. "Y/n-" "it's Kylie!" Zain barked at sharoll, before clearing his thraot "her name is Kylie" he stared at me, reaching out to sweept my bangs aside

"Uhmkay, Kylie, is time to start on dinner" sharoll dragged me awway frok the others , taking em to the kitchen where she chained mu anklet to the oven.

"you Ana ratatouille is cookinf tonight, I'm going on a smoek break" she stayed pulling out a crack pipe and heading tot he back porch.

I culd still hear the bois and aireyahnnuh having fun in the other reom, without me. I dumped a box of loose corn into the pot, and ding just a ponch of rat poison

"sharomp I am parched! send in the maiden with a few drinks to wet my whistle" southern herry called intot the room

I tugged in the chein, not managing to move further than the doorframe, the little animated rat began shuffling through the pantrry tossing in various seasoning to the lot of corn

"cheryl I will not ask you again, bring send inn the drinks!" haruharu began raising his voice, I glanced outside. sharol was having an animated conversation with the shrubs before she began punching the topiary giraffe.

"s-s-she's in brake, I c-c-cannot get free from m-my chains to give you refreshmints" he leg out a furious roar, "are you only good for sucking toes!" He shoved past me intot the kitchen

he grabbed the fire axe from above the dining tables coming towarfs me and angrily wacking at the chaines until I was fried.

"get me my drinks" he spat heading back to the group

I grabbd the fancy bottles from papa simons secret stach, heading straight tot he living room we're they where.

"lets play spin the bottle!" Niall cheered, holding up a giant bottle of beer, as ariyahnnuh poured drinks for everyone "I don't drink" the bois looked at my funny "what do yuh mean yuh don't drank, and get drunk?!" ariyahnnuh hollerrd, putting a keg tap to my mouth, squirtingthe cold beeer down my throat, as Niall ordered the twins to lift me ups tide down.

"what in the bloody maries is going on in hur!" Booms mr papa Simon, the twin bois quickly dropped me like a sack of patatoes, 'papa simon were just playing for funsies" Simon looked to ariyahnnuh "why is the waitress for bird meats here too?" She grinned, dragging the keg over to him "let's get draink!" s he cheered squirting him with the tap, like that scene in coyote ugly (are you all old enough to know what movie that is? it's got tyra banks was in it...it's not the one about the doll...although they did actually come out the same year, they are two very different movies...I never saw the sequel to the one with the doll, but I feel they should have had Lilo in it since she starred in the original with tyra...sorry for rambling, I'll get back to the story now)

-

naiyll and zain continued to refill my cup with shot after shot of the alcoholic beverages they were all drinkign, I could feel the booze chorusing through my vains, I was sure to be at least 85% liquor by the time we actually got around to playing spin the bittle.

Everyone, including mr. papa simon and sharoll gatherrid on the rug in front of the roaring, blazing fireplace. ariyahnnuh finished chugging the bottle of vodka before setting it down in the center, spinning it l. I stared as he bottle spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun, in a circular pattrrn before stopping on louis, niall shoved him out of the wya, leaning in to kiss ariyahnnuh with a smile on his face.

Nailhead spun the bottle, watching it rotate until it slowed, stopping on me. My eyes widened as he shuffled over to me, preparing to kiss ne, the alcohol flowing through my blood streem seemed to all decide then and only then would be an appointment time for me to regurgitate all of the liquids and corn I had eaten theouhout the day, all into niald's face and open mouth.