Chapter 11

After we ate lunch and had an array of mixed drinks, Maria and I had a very strong buzz going on. We all thanked the staff, then Levi led us over to where Maria and Jonathon's house was.

It was a large hut styled house sitting out on the water. There was a pier that led us down to the house and there was a lady standing at the door with a tray of champagne. We all greeted her and took a glass as Levi walked us into the house.

The ceiling was very high with huge palm leaf ceiling fans spread out. The living area was brightly decorated with ocean themed decor that led straight into the dining room and kitchen. There was so much space inside, it almost didn't look like there could be this much in here from outside looking in. Levi showed them where the master bedroom was and they already had their bags moved in to their rooms. The staff must've moved our things while we were eating.

Maria couldn't hide her excitement as she walked around, touching everything and pointing everywhere. Jonathon stood back just smiling at her and you could see the love in his eyes as he watched her. My heart was full seeing him look at her with so much love.

After the tour was over, Levi said, "So there aren't really any more plans I have for today so you guys can do whatever you like. Dinner will be ready at the same pavilion we had lunch in at seven. Until then, do whatever you guys want. There are ATVs you can ride on to explore the island and if you need food or more drinks just call up to the main desk." He pointed to a sheet of paper beside their phone with a list of all the numbers on it. "And you guys have my number if you need me, but other than that, enjoy."

Maria ran up to him and hugged him tightly thanking him for this perfect getaway. After we said our goodbyes, Levi led me out over to where the ATVs were.

"Are we about to go for a ride?" I asked excitedly, downing my glass of champagne.

He chuckled at me and nodded towards the four wheelers. "I mean we could walk, but I'm in a hurry to get you in bed." He said it quietly enough for just me to hear.

I could feel my cheeks heating up and quickly jumped on the first one I saw. Levi sat behind me and leaned up to turn on the atv. It roared to life and all he told me was to hang on tight. He pressed him thumb into the gas and off we went.

We were flying down the secluded beach for a few minutes when a very large house came into view. I shouldn't have been surprised at the size of the beach house considering he owned a yacht and an island, but still my breath was taken away from me.

There were three stories to the house and it was a dark gray color accented with white beams and trimming. It looked like something out of a magazine. He pulled up to the front of the house and turned off the four wheeler. I climbed off and he soon followed, leading me to the huge double doors.

The house was unlike anything I had ever seen before. The living room was bigger than the guest house at Lori's and the kitchen was huge with a completely open floor plan and a huge bar that divided the kitchen from the dining room. The decor was all modern and there were expensive paintings hanging on the walls.

"This is beautiful.." I trailed off as I ran my fingers along the couch and looked all around the house.

Levi came up behind me and hugged me tightly, kissing my neck. My mind instantly stopped marveling at the beauty of this place and went completely to the man standing behind me.

"I think I want to see your room now," I said seductively.

I heard a low growl escape his throat as he said, "Say no more."

He grabbed my hand and led me to the staircase leading upstairs. After we reached the third floor, I noticed the entire side facing the ocean was nothing but glass. This entire floor was his bedroom and he turned the lighting a little lower setting the mood even more.