•Chapter One•

Unusual Us

"Jungkook do you like peaches or bananas?"

Asked the male in an oversized grey sweater, that clearly belonged to someone else, paired with blank skinny jeans, sitting comfortably on a rotating cozy computer chair, with his legs crossed in a criss-cross position as he was perfectly aligned with the desk the computer rested on. "Hyung what are you talking about?" The large male who was in the same grey hoodie wore the male the chair, with sweatpants, lying on his stomach with his phone in his hands scrolling through his social media, replying to some of the flirtatious comments below his posts with a straight face.

He lifts his face to meet with the screen of the computer which was just inches apart from where he layed on the bed. "Do you like peaches or bananas? Just answer the question Jungkookie" Jimin turns to the man lying on the bed who's eyes were not attached to the phone anymore but attached to the computer screen instead. Shutting his phone and flinging it aside he walks over to Jimin who was swinging his chair side to side.

But stopping immediately when Jungkook rests his chin on his tiny shoulders, tiny in the sense not broader then Jungkook's. Jungkook rests his cheek against Jimin, but before answering the question he starts to trail his nose against the soft skin off Jimin's neck, deeply inhaling his best friend's scent.

This was the type of friendly relationship both the boys held for a long time now. Cuddling and hugging each other, taking in each other's scent, just because they wanted to relax or they just liked the way the other smelled. Jungkook and Jimin did these things before they even knew each other's names, first, they were nervous to admit why they did the things they did but now, now it's a completely different story. A story where they bluntly admit why. And it's because they like it, no further explanation given or ever needed. For many, it would seem like they were dangling on a thin line where friendship ends and a relationship begins, both the omega and alpha admit it, yet they can't go back now, they are too deep in this new friendly relationship they had created. And if they were fine with it, they didn't need a third person approval.

After the long sniff of the smell of cherry blossoms and just a hint of honey, too sweet that Jungkook would often lose himself. He lets it go. Lifting his head up and tires to focus on the computer screen, finding it intoxicating as the sweet smell engulfs him "Umm I'll go with peaches" Jungkook finally answers watching the mouse cursor move towards to the peaches option making another question pop up "Berrys or lemons?" Jimin's reads out the question and Jungkook is put into confusion again "Hyung, what does it suppose to mean anyway?" Jungkook asks, now moving his hands to wrap loosely around Jimin's shoulders. "Well if you must know Jungkookie, it's a quiz to guess your kink" Jimin speaks out and Jungkook starts to chuckle to himself with his nose scrunched up knowing how riled up Jimin will get after his thoughts have felt his lips. He was going to love it. Without much thinking forward Jungkook blurts out "You don't have to know my kinks. If you wanna ask me to be your mate just do it.

Jungkook knew what was going to happen and he invited it. He invites the shout of angry from the boy in the chair "Yeah!" Jimin stands up and tries to square up to Jungkook "What did you say, bastard!!" Jungkook smiles and gets giggly seeing his small Hyung act tough in front of him. Jungkook softly holds Jimin's chin with his pointer finger behind it and his thumb on Jimin's thick lips "Is my small Hyung trying to act tough" Jungkook baby talks his Hyung who was two years older than him.

Jimin's eyes went wide, pushing the younger making him fall onto the bed with a thud. Jimin sees how Jungkook wiggles his way to lay properly on the bed "I am your Hyung, there is nothing you can do to make me feel small. Hyung has no weaknesses" Jimin says proudly . Jungkook, of course, knew Jimin's weaknesses, but particularly one weakness of Jimin's makes Jungkook happy "Oh really, but I know one weakness of Hyung- Ouch" Jungkook lightly says rubbing rapidly at the back of his head making a hurtful expression, he had hit his head ever so lightly on the hardboard of the bed but seeing Jimin's expression drop, makes him happy— that was it, that's the weakness Jungkook loved the most. Park Jimin's ultimate weakness was Jeon Jungkook.

Jimin climbs on top of the bed on his fours and starts to crawl towards Jungkook who kept rubbing. Jimin hurriedly sits on Jungkook's thighs and reaches out to touch his head, replacing the Jungkook's hand and starts to lightly rub. Not noticing Jungkook's sweet smile through his hurt expression. "Are you hurt? Does it hurt really bad?" Jimin questions wanting quick responses from Jungkook so he wouldn't  be scared anymore yet the other stays silent. "Is my baby boy hurt?" Those words, god how he wanted to erase that from Jimin's dictionary, he despised those two words. To put in simple form saying that Jungkook hates those two words was an understatement, It was a stab to his ego, a Jeon purebred Alpha like Jeon Jungkook was given a name baby boy.

"Baby boy, you're scaring me" Jimin repeats and lays his forehead on Jungkook's. Jungkook looks at Jimin's lips and just remembers those words coming out of Jimin's pink plump lips. If it was someone else calling him that he would have punched them square in the face, but coming from those sinful lips of his best friend, he couldn't even bear that thought of doing anything but growl with annoyance, and so he did. Jungkook growls holding Jimin's wrist and slams him down onto the bed "Jungkookie!?" A shocked screen shot from Jimin as he looked at Jungkook who was on top of him "Don't call me that, it hurts my ego" Jungkook snaps. Even though he doesn't mean to but his words come out as a growl "Does my baby boy dislike it that much?" Jimin isn't stupid, he knows how much Jungkook hates being called that, but again, Jimin was stating fact.

"I'll punch a hole through the mattress just to show you how Alpha I am" Jungkook lifts both Jimin's hands above his head and held them with one hand, leaving his other hand to hold Jimin's waist. In a sight of a normal person, this was the start of two people having sex but in the lives of these two, it was just playful.

"Jungkook that's impossible" Jimin rolled his eyes at the unrealistic standards the young alpha hands by. Jimin knew how soft his little pup was. "One day Park Jimin you will drive me crazy and you can't stop me from doing the things I will do then" every word sounded a threat towards the omega, a warning sign that should not be ignored. "I'll wait for that time"