•Chapter Three•

Closer To You

"You have your own sex DEN!?" Hoseok would have at this point made everyone in the mall's food cafeteria uncomfortable. Jimin couldn't be more embarrassed. "Hyung! Keep it down will ya!" Jimin whisper yelled at the boy who couldn't keep his eyes inside in sockets. Hearing that your friends have a whole new different place where they would have sex is something you don't hear everyday from normal people. Especially from Park Jimin. "Nah, I always knew he was the kinky type" another spoke right beside Hoseok, "Taehyung quit it! You're making it sound weird" Jimin said, feeling the warmth of his face, "Weird!? It's so fucking cool. Having your own sex den, that's awesome" Taehyung answered, shoving a burger down while looking incredibly good doing so.

"It's not a sex den! It's just a place we go to- you know- go through heats and ruts" Jimin explained, did he regret telling his friends this new information, of course, yes, could he have held it in longer, of course, not. "Wait a minute. What did you just say we?" Jimin cursed at himself for letting that slip out of his mouth before his friend's souls could leave their bodies Jimin corrected himself "That's not what I meant. I go on different days and he goes on different days, never EVER! Together. And plus, my heats vary from his ruts"

"But I still don't get why you have to have a sex den for all this, why can't you just do it at home" Taehyung questioned, plopping down his burger then stealing a drink that Hoseok had close to his lips, "Dude!" Hoseok tried to get it back but Taehyung payed no attention and blocked his attempt and focused on Jimin's reply. "Taehyung I live with a pure breed Alpha, I'm pretty sure he can smell me from miles away" Just as those words left Jimin's mouth his shoulders was wrapped with two powerful arms, strong scent engulfing him making it harder to breathe. But it was familiar, reminded him of home, reminded him of Jungkook.

He was not wrong.

Jimin's hand seemed to move on its own to lay on top of Jungkook's cheek as he felt the younger lay his chin on the omegas shoulder, falling deep into the overwhelming sweet scent he emitted. "How did you know we were here?" Taehyung questioned, setting his drink aside and waiting for the answer to prove it all, Hoseok, on the other hand, was in denial, the thoughts and theory's that rushed inside his head only made him more dizzy, there was no answer to this and there never will be-

"I smelled him from a mile away"

Taehyung stood up, looked at the couple and scowled, "I swear to god if you don't date within three weeks! I will throw you in your sex den and only let you out when one of you confesses!" Taehyung stated loud and proud. But the couple only stared at him and nod, completely unbothered by Taehyung's building rage. "Park Jimin I am serious. I have had it with you two!" Taehyung shut his eyes, pinching the bridge of the nose as he sat back down to further explain his point, but seeing Jimin sitting on Jungkook's lap made Taehyung's brain shut down for a while.

"Jungkook weren't you like standing right behind... Jimin and.. now... I closed my eyes for half a second guys!" He was done with the teleporting couple, he need someone to agrees with him, Taehyung turned to Hoseok who hadn't uttered a single word the whole time, concentrating on his phone. "Hyung! Don't you agree with me!? We need to lock them up!" Taehyung protested pushing his ideas with an eagerness which was not at all precieved well by the alpha next to him "Taehyung that sounds a little rape-ish" Seeing his idea being crushed by those words the beta decided it would be best to just leave it. He turned around once to glance at the couple who were almost a single body by now, then take a quick glance at Hoseok, enough to notify the alpha that it was time to go.

"Hoseok Hyung where are you going?" Jimin asked adjusting his position between Jungkook's muscular thighs "Being with you two is a nightmare. It makes me feel too lonely. I'm gonna go" with that Hoseok had joined Taehyung leaving the two boys alone in each other arms.

"Did you really smell me from a mile away?" Jimin questioned, he knew it was impossible but then again it's Jeon Jungkook he is talking about, he would never know what the boy could do. Jungkook giggled, melting Jimin's heart then and there "No hyungie~" Jungkook spoke holding back on his giggles, this just made Jimin smile, knowing his baby boy was giggling and right beside him, Jimin could practically imagine the Jungkook's little nose scrunch, "Oh baby boy you're so cute". This time he wasn't trying to piss Jungkook off it just came out naturally.

If the omega could see how the alpha's face dropped he would take his words back, if he had been facing Jungkook he would have seen how the alpha rolled his eyes and licked his inner cheek the omega would have been scared. But he didn't, he couldn't, instead of being scared he kept a smile. Unaware of the sickening gaze on him, Jimin stayed in the alpha's arms smiling, smiling until Jungkook had said those words.

"But I wish I could. Knowing where you are every minute pleasures me"