•Chapter Nineteen•

You'll suffer slowly

"Jungkook~"

He never knew how much he wanted this. Sure he had many fantasies of doing so, but the alpha surprised himself when his intentions took control over him and his mind chanted the omegas name. Jungkook's head was down on Jimin's cock, sucking the cum that surrounded his dick, making sure each drop of the omegas honey counted liquid would be down his throat, the alpha thought it would be too wasteful if such a heavenly liquid would go by unnoticed, and as for the omega, it was euphoria, the heat and wetness of the alpha's mouth around his length was everything at the moment. The omegas moans weren't suppressed, they were eager and desperate to come out, with every moan that came out, he screamed the alphas name, and every time he did, it made the alphas wolf howl in delight and satisfaction.

During the midst of their heated intimacy, a familiar rush came over the omega as he felt his toes curling, his hands and body becoming frantic by the second. This was his second wave. "Ah~, Jungkook- please" every word was hard to push out, it was harder when his orgasm was building up and he couldn't release it, not until the alpha tells him too. The omega didn't know why apart of him thought his alpha would be sweet in bed, oh was the omega wrong in every way. Jimin bought his hands up to his mouth biting it down, seeking to withhold his shrieks and his constant want to release it all right then and there, it was unbearable to hold but he had to hold it in, for Jungkook. Truthfully the omega was fearful of the outcome if he didn't, shameful even that he had to admit that at times he was afraid of someone he loved. But right now wasn't the time to test his love, Jimin had Jungkook, this is what he wanted.

Jimin's body started to tremble when the alpha became harsher with his bobs and sucks on the omegas petite cock. "Jung-Jungkook, ah- please" The omega's hands trembled to his side as his tears started to build up in his eyes. Jimin couldn't any longer, couldn't take it anymore, his shut his eyes and brought his sluggish arms to hold onto the soft pillow covers his head lay under, but before he knew it the alpha pulled away. With a pop, the alpha had detached his wet mouth leaving the omegas dick to be out in the open as slight trails of his cum once again slide down his shaft to decorate his cock. As Jimin panted with his eyes closed, after being denied his pent up and building orgasm once again but Jungkook felt otherwise, wiping the dampness around his mouth with the back of his hand as he felt energized.

"Third time..." Jungkook watched Jimin speak out, his tone exhausted but non the less why wouldn't he be, he was denied of his release the third time now, his body was sparking with sweat, lips red and slit at the side from biting too hard, his beautiful locks all over the place, Jimin looked broken in all the right ways and the alpha would do it again if it were too see the omega in such an erotic state. "God Jimin..." Jungkook whispered under his breath, but loud enough to be heard by the omega but he was too out of it to comment, he let Jungkook continue.

"Jimin..." the alpha said the omegas name as if it were the only word he knew, and right now he did. Right now all was black and meaningless except for Jimin, he radiated a divine angelic bloom that the alpha didn't know how to describe, and too think now he had it all beautifully layed out for him, how lucky of him to have it all. "Fuck" Jungkook's eyes were shaky constantly traveling around Jimin's body, calling it beautiful was an understatement, it was perfect in every single way, every inch every curve was meant to be praised, but one thing that bothered him was it didn't have his mark. Unable to hold himself back, Jungkook brought his peachy soft lips in contact with Jimin's delicate skin and bit it, at first a pang of pain hit Jimin right away but the licks that came after made it all better.

Without any further thoughts, Jungkook marked Jimin's skin until he was covered with red and purple marks, his marks. "You've been so good, Minnie," Jungkook said, taking a full good look at his work, memorized at the way it lay out the omegas body. "My marks look good on you Minnie" Jungkook would sit right by Jimin and shower him with all the praises and compliments he deserved but there was just something about the way he was in, Jungkook couldn't keep his hands to himself, so he gave in once again. This time when Jungkook leaned in even at the weak state the omega was in, he opened his sore legs as wide he could for the alphas comfort but that didn't seem to be needed.

"You did so well, so good for me. My lovely Jimin"

Jungkook clasped the sides on Jimin's waist and held him towards his face, setting his legs on his shoulders, Jimin though weak and unfamiliar to this position all he could do was support himself using his arms, wanting to make it easier for the alpha, yet how could he do anything when he feels Jungkook press his lips onto his hole, licking it a good amount then inserting his tongue straight into, over and over again.. this left the submissive to howl out the dominates name, feeling how his hole was being abused by his lover's tongue, the minute burning sensation he feels when his lover's nails were digging deep into his skin was adding onto the pleasure he was receiving. "Jung-Jungkook! AH!~" Jimin tried to support himself by his arms yet they had given up and it all depended on Jungkook to manhandle his weak lover, as he slipped and sucked on Jimin's soft, leaking, plump hole.

The alpha was eating out the omegas now red and swollen hole, as the omega screamed out his name in pleasure. Jimin could feel how the alphas wet muscle interested in and how well he kept his pace up. At a certain point, Jimin had forgotten how they ended up like this, how they seemed to get themselves in such a state, but he remembered Jungkook, what else could possibly matter to him.

"Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungkook"

Somewhere along the line the omega became the worship of the alpha, and if he had to commit the utter most sinful dead's, to keep the omega for his eyes only, he would in a heartbeat, and the alpha knows the omega would understand.

With Jimin's eyes shut tight his orgasm harshly is released all over both the couple. The alpha gently lays the omega on his side and then falls beside him just to take him right into his embrace once again. Neither of them minded the sweat and cum splattered all over them, with some just not wanting to leave and change and one not having the energy to even speak, and one too clingy to let go. So in the silence of their room, they rested quietly, until the omega decided to face to alpha. There was no way some ache would stop him from seeing the alpha.

Just when he did his newly lover was already looking, his eyes seemed hesitant as if sacred to blink and miss something that occurred in the omega. Even if that was too far fetched to believe in, it didn't stop to bring a smile on his face, and that didn't stop Jungkook from doing it either. As Jimin's soft features and subtle smile didn't dissipate Jungkook questioned why he didn't feel the same, it didn't make him soft in any way it made him want to go all over again, tougher, rougher. Loving Jimin scared Jungkook, he wasn't himself and he didn't want to change either. Jungkook was senseless and insane at times and Jimin fueled him up.

The omega must have noticed a switch in the mood of the alpha, his scent for lighter, panic and worry seemed to flow from him, unable to find a prevention Jimin linked their lips instead. Their mouths connected and this time Jimin scened more of him in their kiss than Jungkook, which the omega didn't mind. The omega let the alpha pull away and then meet eyes with him, his eyes looked scared.  "It's scary loving you.." Jungkook commented. No matter how hard he tries but he can't look past his thought of hurting the omega, he knows he has, multiples of times, but the end of the day he knows he can't change that. The alpha watched the omega smile his innocent smile, as his hand moved to slide against the smooth skin of the omegas body, as their eyes stay linked in with each other unable to look away.

"I can change that"

Jimin's words seemed to make Jungkook warm, with only just his words all his worries that held in deep seem to never have existed. But they were just words. "Never stop loving me Minnie" as sweet the alphas words were they had a sense of order and authority to them which went unnoticed by the omega and the alpha felt the need to keep it that way and to do so the alpha bought the omegas body closer to steal his lips once again until the lack of oxygen became too much for Jimin and he pulled away, leaving them quite and in each other embrace. Deep down Jungkook knew how Jimin can't and wouldn't change his way, because he would give in, he always did.

"I'm all for you my baby boy, alpha"