Author's note

I've had this story idea for a while now, so I decided to try it out. It's a story based on my time in Roblox leading up to the Roblox's Myths Shadelight investigation and a little past that hopefully. It will be told from the perspective of my Roblox character, who for this story will be called Kitty Quebec. Tips and pointers would be appreciated if you have any to give.

Special thanks and mentions:
StormCreature89
stinkyfoot1235
WereWolfBoy84
ihasChocolateHF
animebible
RedRobin42O
busterratbag
ObseleteXander1212
thegreatj74
Omnistronomer
Morgenne
MrTrepidati0n
EmmettCult
xPartyPug45x
Djhoneyfox
SaintDasXII
and of course, mrflimflam / Albert

Hope this turns out okay and my memory doesn't fail me.

Edit 19/05/21:
Re-writing Shadelight! Archiving the old stuff. Updates will be few and far between.

Edit 05/05/22:
It pains me to say, but the Shadelight story has been put on an indefinite Hiatus. It still holds a dear place in my heart, but I simply don't have the time or motivation to work on it these days. In lieu of new chapters, however, the old ones have been re-publicised for your reading pleasure. :)

Edit: 12/06/2023
Due to the disbandment of the main Roblox Myth group/s I was part of (for good reason) and the cancellation of many popular myths earlier this year, it is unlikely that Shadelight (this story) will be finished any time soon, if at all.
I still have minor plot points and ideas, and I still use Kitty and her brother as characters for other things, so you are welcome to message me if you're curious about how the story was going to go.

Other than that, thank you to everyone who voted on/saved this story. I no longer have the time or passion to complete it, but it was my first proper writing project and I greatly appreciate what support it was given. Feel free to read over what was published at that time and, again, message me if you have any questions.

Thank you! ^^