7

hana cautiously looked around the hallways before heading to her locker

she grabbed her books and continued walking to her second period, which was biology. she had assumed that God would be on her side today and would aid her on her mission to avoid jimin, but of course, everyone knows that some things never really go as planned.

after dosing off in her biology class, hana was unaware that the lunch bell had rung, and none of her classmates cared to wake her up, due to the fact that they were eager to socialize with their friends. so she continued to snore on her desk, occasionally letting drool spill out of the corners of her mouth. the teacher had already went off to lunch, unaware that hana was still sleeping soundly in the empty classroom.

ten minutes after the bell had rung, hana felt someone gently shake her shoulder. she groaned, squinting her eyes in order to adjust to the light in the room. she looked up to see who had woken her and instantly froze.

there stood jimin in all his glory, looking down at her with a smirk etched on his face.
"I found you," he said cheekily, causing hana's cheeks to turn a light pink color.
"you're even sexier in person," hana said bluntly, unable to control the words that had fell out of her mouth.

this only made jimin's smirk stretch even wider.

hana's face was now a scarlett red.

she quietly cursed at herself as she got up and quickly started to pack up her things. however, before she could even step a foot out the door, jimin had pulled her back by her arm, causing hana to let out a squeal as he spun her around to face him.

she held her breath as she watched jimin stare at her lips then back at her. their faces started to slowly move closer to each other. it seemed like they were staring at each other for what seemed like hours before jimin suddenly kissed her. hana gasped slightly, but she soon kissed back. butterflies erupted in hana's stomach as their lips connected. the kiss had only lasted a few seconds before jimin pulled back.

"I told you that you're my girlfriend now," he said, panting slightly from the kiss they shared. on the other hand, hana was utterly shocked to say the least. she didn't think that he was serious when he had texted her about being his girlfriend, nor did she expect him to kiss her (not that she's complaining of course). before she could say anything, he had already walked out of the classroom, but not before giving hana a kiss on the cheek, slightly squeezing her ass in the process. hana let out a gasp at jimin's sudden move, and he laughed at how stunned she looked.

she continued to stand there like an idiot as she watched jimin retreat to wherever he came from. hana didn't expect him to be so... bold.

she looked at the wall clock and realized she had only five minutes of lunch left. unfortunately for her, lunch was the last thing on her mind at the moment.

"what the actual fuck just happened?"