16

the weekend had went by quick, and hana hadn't heard from jimin since they last texted, which was saturday morning

the weekend had went by quick, and hana hadn't heard from jimin since they last texted, which was saturday morning. she couldn't help but feel that she was used for pleasure, however she kept in mind that she wasn't the only one who lost their virginity that night, and she knew jimin wouldn't do something like that. but she felt weird not hearing from him, considering that the two are always texting each other every chance they had.

hana lazily walked through the front doors of the school, eager to get the day over with. unlike others who hate mondays, she felt oddly relaxed as she walked through the semi-empty halls to her locker. she punched her combination in and was surprised to see a pink envelope fall out.

confused, hana kneeled down on the floor to pick up the envelope.
'lol why would anyone leave an envelope in my locker, I ain't got friends like that,' hana thought, chuckling quietly to herself. she looked at the front of the envelope and saw no name or any writing on it.
she furrowed her eyebrows as she opened the envelope, revealing a letter.

and what a surprise,

the paper was pink.

hana unfolded the paper, and it stated,

-------------------------------------------
hey , you're going on a date with me tomorrow night at 6:00 p.m. !

(  ) yes              Or                (  ) yes

p.s.
- I like you, BITCHHHHHHH
and I ain't never gonna stop liking you, BITCHHHHHHH
-------------------------------------------

hana blushed, and suddenly started laughing. she laughed so hard, tears came out of her eyes. she looked up from the letter, and saw jimin walking towards her with a bouquet of tulips in his hands. he had a big smile on his face, however it dropped slightly when he saw hana's.... condition.

"are you alright?" he asked, seeing that hana looked like a crackhead.

"y-yeah," she wheezed, "I'm fine."
she looked up at jimin and smiled.

"and yes, I'll go on that date, even thought I'm pretty sure I have no choice," hana chuckled, hugging jimin, causing the tulips to nearly knock out of his hands. nevertheless, he pulled her lean body closer to his, resting his head on her shoulder. jimin didn't know what it was about her, but he knew one thing for sure, he didn't want to let her go.
their romantic moment was cut short due to the late bell ringing. hana broke the hug and sighed, she grabbed the tulips from jimin's hands and placed them gently in her locker. she then intertwined her hand with jimin's and started walking towards the office,

" look at how cute we are, getting tardy passes together," she said cheerfully, swinging their hands back and forth.
" ha, twinzies," jimin said, leaning his head back as he laughed.

-aw, how cute are they