14 *smut*

[SMUT ALERT 🚨]

[SMUT ALERT 🚨]

when the two of them arrived at jimin's house, they decided to watch the movie "The Avengers: Infinity War". hana sat on the couch in jimin's living room as jimin warmed up popcorn and poured them drinks. he placed the food on the table and sat next to hana on the couch.

an hour or so had passed, and the two were still watching the movie. however, hana had looked over at jimin, and he was already looking back at her. suddenly, jimin pulled hana by the back of her neck and closed the space between them with a kiss. she moaned as jimin slipped his tongue into her mouth and pulled her onto his lap. their kisses became more rough, causing hana to feel a wetness between her legs...

" let's take this to the room," he said with a raspy voice.

when they got into jimin's room, hana immediately noticed how neat his room is. his bed was made, there were no clothes on the floor, and he even had a coat rack.
' he probably cleaned it because you were coming over ' she thought to herself.

she laid down on his bed and looked up at jimin, who was standing at the edge of his bed.

" are you a virgin? " he asked with a hint of worry in his tone.

" yeah, what about you? " hana hadn't realized how nervous she was.

" uh yeah, I am, " he said, scratching his neck awkwardly.

hana crawls to the edge of the bed and kneels in front of him on the bed, making them the same height. she then pulls him closer by the waist and gives him a sweet peck on the lips.

" well then let's get naked," she said smiling mischievously. she proceeds to take off the shirt she was wearing, along with her jeans. jimin chuckled, mimicking her actions. he laid shirtless on top of her and began to trail light kisses on her. she moaned, moving her neck to the side to give him more access. jimin slowly made his way to her bra and smirked as he unbuckled it.

"fuck hana,  you're so sexy," he said, and started sucking on her breasts, making sure to keep eye contact with her while doing so.

"oh fuck jimin," hana moaned, moving her fingers through his hair.

she moaned as jimin kissed her chest, moving down to her clothed clit. he licked the wetness of her panties,

" jimin I can't wait anymore," she said, slightly pulling on his hair. he groaned, enjoying the feeling of her fingers yanking his locks. he hooked his fingers onto the sides of her pink panties, then looked up at her.

" are you sure you want this? " he questioned.

" um jimin, are seeing how fucking soaked I am right now? " hana was becoming impatient.

turned on by her words, he slowly pulled off her panties,

" damn you're so fucking wet for me,"  with that said, he immediately started attacking her pussy with his thick tongue.

hana arched her back, moaning loudly as jimin moved his tongue through her soaking pussy, still maintaing eye contact with her while doing so.

hana suddenly started feeling as if she was going to cum,
"fuckkkk.... j-jimin.. I feel-" she let out another moan as jimin started moving his tongue faster. he knew exactly what she meant and he wanted to feel her fluids in his mouth.
after a few seconds, she let out a loud moan as she climaxed on jimin's tongue. he moaned, using his tongue to clean up her release. he then moved up to her face and tongue kissed her,
" I need you inside me right now," she started to pull down his boxers, revealing his huge member. hana wrapped her hand around him, moving it slowly up and down his shaft. jimin groaned, jerking his head back. she then put his thick member inside her mouth and started sucking.

"fuck, just like that babygirl," he put his hand behind her head and started thrusting into her mouth, causing hana to gag a little. his thrusts started going faster and faster, then he stopped.
"I want to cum in that sweet pussy of yours,"
he quickly got off the bed and pulled out a condom from his bathroom drawer. he tore it open with his teeth, and slid it on his dick. jimin made hana lay on her back and placed himself in between her legs. he kissed hana as he slowly entered her. hana winced, feeling her eyes tear up. jimin thrusted slowly into her, not wanting to put her in pain. after a few more thrusts, the pain slowly evaporated into pleasure,
"f-faster," she moaned, grabbing jimin's ass and pushing him deeper into her. he moaned, speeding up his pace.
"oh fuck daddy," hana moaned loudly, holding onto jimin's neck.

"shit say that again," jimin groaned, slamming his dick even faster into her.

she looked him in the eyes, moaning at the top of her lungs, "fuck me d-daddy,"

"fuck I'm cumming" jimin moaned, releasing himself into the condom.
hana let out the loudest moan as she came, digging her nails into jimin's shoulder. jimin collapsed next to hana, both of them out of breath. hana turned to jimin and laughed slightly,

"I really fucking like you," she said, smiling at jimin. he smiled, showing his teeth,
"I really fucking like you, too," he replied, pulling her by the waist into his chest.