One

————-

Annoyance, complete and utter annoyance was all Hope could feel the whole ride back to the school. If this blonde bimbo complained about the turbulence from the chopper ride one more time she would snap. And apparently Hope wasn't the only one tired of her nonsense because by the looks of it, everyone seemed just as annoyed, except MG who looked completely mesmerized with her.

"Hey blondie can you stop complaining already," Hope said frustratedly.

"My name is Lizzie not 'blondie' and if your pilot up there knew how to operate this thing then maybe I wouldn't be complaining," She exclaimed.

"Well then Lizzie, there's a perfectly good parachute inside that compartment next to you if you can't stand Kaleb's flying , you're welcome to use it if you'd like, we really just need your father," Hope said with a fake smile. Lizzie huffed and sat quietly with her arms crossed.

Hope wasn't expecting the twins, her father had only informed her team of a man named Alaric who they needed to bring back to the school to be the new headmaster while he was away.

Hope took a glance at the other twin who was sitting next to Alaric. She smiled cockily when she saw the brunette eyeing her. Hope wasn't really one for relationships, she liked having fun and not being tied down, not to mention she didn't want to be hurt like the last time. With that in mind Hope got the idea that maybe she and the brunette could have a little fun soon.

"So what's your name?" Hope asked her with a charming smile. She was trying to get familiar with the girl who could potentially be one of her new one night stands.

"Josie," she replied with a grin, "And you are?" She trailed off.

Hope smiled and got up from her seat to sit next to Josie.

"I'm Hope, and I love the outfit by the way," she whispered in her ear. Josie shuddered and said "thanks," Hope grinned knowing this would be a easy catch for her.

Once the chopper finally landed Hope was the first one off helping Lizzie, Alaric, and Josie out while the rest of her crew got off after them. Hope led them to the entrance of the school. Once everyone was inside Hope turned to the family.

"Make yourselves at home."

"Woah, this place is like a dream come true," Alaric said amazed.

"I don't know if you've heard of my father's bad reputation in the past, but that all changed when he had me. There wasn't a school he could send someone like me to, so he built this place, and as you can see it's been quite the success. He's currently off over seas establishing a European branch, which is why we need you here, to be the new headmaster." Hope informed them.

"Can I show you to your room Lizzie?" MG asked with a hopeful look on his face. "I guess," Lizzie sighed.

"Kaleb, you and Rafael show Alaric around, after all if he's going to be the new headmaster he should be quite familiar with the place," Hope said smiling. "You're with me" She told Josie with a smirk.

After some small talk and a little flirting , mostly from Hope, they finally arrived at Josie's room. "So this it," Hope smiled.

"Thanks for all this," Josie said with a grateful smile. "Oh it was no problem," Hope replied.

"Not just for the tour, for all of it, my dad wasn't doing too well as our school's history teacher, so I think this will be good for him. I just really want him to get back to his old self again, not this sad, day drinking, lonely man," Josie said looking down.

Hope placed her finger on Josie's chin making her look up, "Hey, trust me, it's gonna get better I promise," she said with a reassuring smile.

Josie returned her smile then cleared her throat, "It's getting pretty late I should probably get to unpacking," Josie said a little awkwardly.

"Sure thing Saltzman," Hope laughed, "And by the way, there's this party coming up on Friday and it would be great if you decided to show up."

"I'll see what I can do," Josie smirked.

—————-

So that's the first chapter done. Sorry if the grammar isn't totally correct, but anyway I hope you enjoyed the first chapter :P