The extra special surprise

Jeys pov:" you know i love you very much mi amour and I just want to do anything I can for u" I said to him while taking out my shrit.

Benjis pov: " are u doing what I think your doing, and if you are..." I said while taking my clothes off as fast as possible.

Jeys pov:I pushed benji on to the bed and got on top of him. I started to kiss his lips all the way to his cock. He was so hard it was turning me on.I started rubbing his cock with my hand

Benjis pov:" yess baby keep going" he was making me so hard. I slapped his ass and said" suck me dry, I want to see your cute mouth work my cock"

Jeys pov: Oh my God benji is so sexy I started to lick the tip in a circle and slowly suck him off. He was already giving me some pre cum that I swallowed because it tasted so good.
"Now it's your turn" I said while bending down.

Benjis pov: "do you want it fast or slow"

Jeys pov: "the faster the better"

Benjis pov:I started to move jeys hips more and more faster and faster he felt so good.

Jeys pov: benjis cock is so big it felt so good in me. He knew exactly what to do." Yess daddy you make me so horny"

Benjis pov: "mhhhmmm I'm about to cum"

Jeys pov:" go baby cum in me"

Benjis pov:I came oh my God it felt so good I felt like I was going to pass out. Cum was oozing out of jeys ass.I started to lick it and he tasted so good.

Jeys pov: we both fell on the bed breathing hard.

Benjis pov: " wow that was the best sex I have ever had"

Jeys pov: " all for you mi amour"

Benjis pov: hes so incredible I couldnt have asked for anyone better.

Jeys pov: we both feel asleep cuddling eachother . There was no where in the world I would rather be then in benjis arms.

Hey guys hope you liked this . It was for jey since he likes dirty fan fiction.Let me know what else you guys want to see in the next chapter.