Waking up to your face

Benjis pov: It was the best morning today because I woke up to the love of my life. Hes so cute when he sleeps like a little angel. Although he can get a little freaky.I know we have only been dating for a couple months and we just meet in person but I feel like I have known him forever. He gets me like no one else.I truly want to be with him for ever.But first I have to come out to my parents.

Jeys pov: I woke up and looked next to me and there benji was staring at me.Oh damm I hope I didnt drool that would be embarrassing.I smiled at him and gave him a kiss."Good Morning my love"

Benjis pov: " Good Morning how did you sleep "

Jeys povs: "amazing because you were here"he started to blush which made he blush " what time is it "
Benjis pov: "10:00"

Jeys pov:"oh shit for real,my parents are going to be here any minute"

Benjis pov:"okay I'll go, maybe it's time we come out to our parents I want to move in with you already and wake up to your beautiful face everyday. I'm going to do it today"

Jeys pov:"I want to live with you too but I'm scared."

Benjis pov:"baby it's okay I'll be here for u"

Jeys pov:"okay for u I'll do it tonight

Benjis pov:" I'll call you later when I did it"

Jeys pov:"alright I love you Benjermin"

Benjis pov:"I love you too"the whole way home all I could think about was how my parents would react. I dont know if they will accept me or not.

Jeys pov: oh god my parents are home.Its time