Coming Out

Jeys pov: I am actually freaking out! I dont know how they will react. I am in my room practicing what I'm going to say to them to my mirror."I'm gay" no to straight forward."I am dating someone and it's not a girl" hmm maybe.I dont know what I'm doing this could go 3 ways. First both can except me and we got all just be happy. The second one they could both hate and I would cry and runaway.The third one only one would except me and it would be good enough.

Benjis pov: I'm driving to my house now but jey texted me that his parents are their and hes going to do it.Im so nervous for him but I belive everything will go good.

Jeys pov: I walked down stairs and told my parents I needed to tell them something.They said okay and sat down." What I'm about to tell you is something I'm so sure about i hope that you'll understand and still love me,I'm gay."it was silent for like 10 seconds those 10 seconds felt like 10 hours.My mom opened her mouth and said" I know sweetie I love you no matter what".Then my dad said"hmm okay give me a second"and he walked outside.What was he thinking what if hes the one that hates me.My mom got up and hugged me and told me she loved me.At least my mom was alright  with it."oh mom I'm also dating someone his names benji and hes perfect". My mom said" that's great honey I have to meet him one day" "soon" I said.

Benjis pov: I told a deep breath and now it was time.I walked into the house my family was sitting in the living room my mom,dad,and two brothers.So I turned off the TV and said"im bisexual" followed by "it means I like both guys and girls"
I just had to do it quick or else I wasn't going to do it.Rowy already knew.My mom kind of just looked at me like she was happy and my dad just looked at me like confused. But the one that I thought would for sure be fine with it wasn't my other brother got up and said"no your not it's not right" and stormed out.It hurt me because we have always been close and now he hates who I am.My mom got up with my dad and said "I love you no matter who you like" my dad said" you know I dont approve of that stuff but I love you" I ran up stairs and called jey.

Jeys pov:oh its benji"hey my love:
Benjis pov:"hey how did it go"

Jeys pov:"kind of good my mom's good with it but my dad just walked out"

Benjis pov:"oh well my parents are cool with but my brother said that it's not right and then he left.

Jeys pov: "oh  im sorry Benjamin"i heard someone walking up the stairs "hold on benji I think my dad is back hes coming to my room I'll leave you on the phone "

Benjis pov:"okay I'll be right here"

Jeys pov:the door opened it was my dad" hey dad". "Hey I'm sorry if I just walked out like that but I just needed to understand everything.I just want you to know I love you and it's fine if you like guys."I smiled and hugged him