Chapter II the new born of sparks

The two magicornas looked at each other. Was this non binary hybrid serious? They're huge fans of helping people and have a liking to newborns but this is what they intend to do for the eldest leader?

" is that what you want?"

" a newborn magisian? I mean we know what you're getting at Misk, but you're not...the most friendly yet role model like being on the planet. You sure you want a child to take after you?" The two thought Misk was insane considering doing solo missions and, Fighting the galactic war of invasion all by themselves wasn't enough to make them insane.

" yes. I'm the oldest one here aren't I? Being a leader may be tough and has its huge responsibilities, but I don't see how a minor change would be insane for someone like me" Misk swept their long white-blue hair behind the ear. As Misk continue to wait for an official answer.

The two gave up, their ruler did go over restrictions and illegal laws that will violate their existence as magicornas. Besides they can't make an excuse to say no." Of course not, we'll award your request. But we need human DNA to manufacture it's proper reinforcement to create a magisian of your choice. You do have a Human DNA sample?"

                             " do you?"

" no problem." Misk pulled out a streak of albino hair. Misk looked at the braided smooth hair, they had to exchange for the sake of maribella's sweet promise. It was what they wanted, so be it.

    Misk gave the piece to the small magicorna, and carefully placed inside a containment trinket and send it to the other samples.

" if there's any news to announce, let the council record the information that's useful and important other than slacking a report. I'll be here in a couple weeks before the final manifestation has been complete to the newborn" Misk narrowed their eyes, if they at least understand the plan. The two nodded a little hesitant.

" yes leader Misk" when exiting out of the birth breeder centre. Misk has been thinking lately, about earths conditions. " that planet won't last. I know it" since Misk is half human after all, the planet itself has been polluted, trashed, and possibly the minds of youth have stop thinking properly and become absentminded.

Misk knew life was another way of existence, and here we are. Existing. Ever since the galactic war, Misk was only doing this to show a difference to their small community of justice and loyalty. The only thing that bothers Misk is that most beings are blind, and many of those who work hard, get ruined and disrespected.

Not god,
there's no such thing that a powerful spirit of some sort can believe that they can create a whole universe.

Out of the question. Misk must continue finishing reports and missionary slots from candidates all over the universe.

Lifting their silky abnormal white sleeve showing their candidate mark to the scanner, it finishes scanning within access and enters seeing magicornas stocking, collecting data and research, even new openings to missionary slots and upcoming career lines.

A familiar magisian caught the leader's eye. With long magenta hair with curls at the end, light amber orbs inside those wide open eyes, with perfect bone structure and average body muscles noticed Misk as they smiled.

    " hey Misk! I was hoping you would come by" Mako, one of Misks very few friends back in the training academic for self defense and battle. Mako walks towards Misk to have a proper discussion while every magicorna will be left with work, not bothered by anything what they'll say. The magisian was the leader after all, you can't blame them.