💉 Hurt So Bad 💉

﹏   🎭   ﹏

Yuu was fine. No, he lied. He was definitely sulking. After the rejection, he hadn't talked to anyone. He felt his chest hurt like a bitch. His jealousy was no better, it was like there was something in him that light the fire within him, knowing Mika has a lover, making it worse.

Yuu didn't think it would get this hurt. The simple admiration for Mika, couldn't be possible to become love like Shinya had said to him. At least, he refused to believe it.

Yuu was just arrived at his house after the long day at school. He didn't bother to hide his heartbroken face when he entered.

“Hey, Yuu. Why are you— oh.” Shinya, of course, noticed the sadness in his eyes. He didn't waste any time before he brought his son's petite body into him.

Yuu had cried that night. All the explanation he gave to Shinya was “he rejected me” but Shinya knew very well who the person was. Yuu had told him about this Mika guy these past few days, he even talked about every moment, which were all embarrassing, he spent with him although it was not that much.

Shinya always gave Yuu the attention he needed and he appreciated all the time he spent with the boy. So he was thankful he was being not only a good parent but also a best friend, always being there for him so he was not clueless about what happened in Yuu's life.

“Are you sure it's just a simple crush?” Shinya asked Yuu once the boy's tears seemed to subside enough. They were cuddling on the couch, with Yuu's head buried into Shinya's warm chest as the man's arms were around him, stroking his back. Guren gave them privacy to talk it through and made himself out to buy some food for dinner.

“I don't know.” Yuu's voice was cracking as he shook his head. The boy looked up when he gave the man another response. Yuu hiccuped, “But my chest hurts.”

Shinya's heart crushed into pieces when he saw Yuu's rimmed red eyes, the usual bundle of joy he always brought with him were replaced with pain, making Shinya's own eyes burn. “I'm afraid it is something more, Yuu. I'm sorry.”

That night Yuu curled himself into Shinya's body, legs tangled as his arms refused to let go of the man, needing his comfort. After sound of sniffles then and there, Yuu cried himself to sleep as Shinya held him close.

Guren let him sleep with Shinya, seeing the boy's condition. From what he assumed Yuu was suffering a heart break. He learned it himself it could be painful so he showed him he was always be there for him whenever he needed him. That night also the first time in Yuu's adolescence, after a very long time, he felt Guren kissed his forehead like he was a real son to him.

But then, seeing Mika was purposely avoiding him, making him see red. He wanted so bad to go berserk at Mika, telling him how much of a coward he was but he realized the blue eyed boy didn't even present at school.

He probably was busy fucking his girlfriend anyways, Yuu thought.

Thinking about it only making him hurt more. He didn't know what was wrong with his body to become like this. And he didn't like it one bit.

“Yuu-san, stop it. You look like a dead zombie.” Shinoa nudged his side with her finger, usually he was ticklish but not today. He wasn't in the mood. “Zombies are dead, right?”

“You are the one who needs to stop, shorty. You're not making it any better.” Lacus scolded her. Oh, don't ask why he was there, along with his boyfriend of course, in the same table as them instead of going to his usual table with Mika's friends.

Just the thought of his name making his appetite go away. Yuu folded both of his arms on the table before placed his head on them.

“You should take care of yourself too, you know.” René usually was not the one to show his concern to random people, but he didn't know what about Yuuichirou. He just worried about the boy's health that was caused by his best friend.

“Yuu-kun.” Yoichi whispered, he was sitting next to Yuu. He felt bad for his friend, not knowing that he wouldn't be dealing well with rejection.

“C'mon, kiddo. I like you now instead of that jerk. He had no right to talk to you like that. I promise when he comes back, I'll give him his own medicine.” Lacus said with determination. He even formed his hand into a fist to prove his seriousness.

Yuu was honestly grateful for all of his friends. But being selfish as he was, all he could think about was him. Call him exaggerating, because he knew he was overreacting.

But really, did you really blame him? The sweet demeanor Mika showed him at first was still not enough for him not to be a jerk. Yuu thought they were on nickname basis. The least Mika could do was befriending him, not telling him about his non-existence girlfriend. How could he do that to him?

Yuu was thinking about what Shinya told him. Was he in love with Mika? How did you feel when you're in love? What did you feel when you're in love? He never fell in love before, he was so confused with all these overwhelmed feelings.

He was startled when hands were all over his side, trying to tickle him. Yuu raised his head, wanting to know who disturbed his thoughts only to meet the pink haired boy.

“Tickle, tickle—” Kimizuki spoke in baby voice.

“No. no. NO. STOP IT.” Yuu shouted before Kimizuki's hands even moved an inch or two, removing himself from the table to go to his secret place that was quieter and better for his bad mood.

“Nice try, Shiho.” Mitsuba said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

The rest of the cafeteria watched the outburst Yuu made, his frame retreating in distance.

“At least he said something, didn't he?” Shinoa added, giggling.

1034 words