Monthly Poll

The results for the May 2019 Poll:

1. Between Reyna Ramirez-Arellano, Piper McLean, Leo Valdez, or Rachel Elizabeth Dare, around 45% thinks that Rachel is the most likely to become famous.

2. Given the options of Zoe, Silena, Bianca, or Beckendorf, a unanimous vote shows that you all would most like to bring Bianca back to life!

3. For the chance to become a naiad/dryad, pegasus, centaur, or satyr, 50% would rather become a naiad/dryad.

4. In choosing your favorite Heroes of Olympus book, 50% agree that Mark of Athena is your favorite, with Blood of Olympus in a close second.

5. For the choices of Rachel, Reyna, Calypso, and Frank, the majority has decided that Reyna would be the best sidekick for Piper.

6. Between bringing Harry Potter, Tris Prior, Katniss Everdeen, Magnus Chase, or Clary Fray into the series, 80% chose Magnus Chase as the best candidate.

7. For the most underrated character outside of the Seven, about 60% voted for Rachel Dare!

June 2019 Poll:

1. Which demigod do you relate to most?

A. Nico
B. Piper
C. Percy
D. Annabeth
E. Leo
F. Hazel

2. Which weapon is the best?

A. Throwing knives
B. Sword
C. Spear
D. Bow and arrows
E. Dagger

3. Who do you think is the most powerful of the Seven?

4. Favorite member of the original trio?

A. Percy
B. Annabeth
C. Grover

5. Best Magnus Chase book?

A. Sword of Summer
B. Hammer of Thor
C. Ship of the Dead

6.  Which character would you most like to remove from the series?

A. Octavian
B. Gabe
C. Calypso
D. Rachel

7. Opinionated (best answer will be featured): What would ambrosia taste like to you and why?

That's it for now, demigods. See you next month!