Oneshot: Artwork

Rachel wasn't known to not have inspiration for her artwork, especially with a camp full of demigods which she grew up thinking didn't exist. On those rare occasions in which she has no inspiration, though, try to avoid flying paint and paint brushes if you go into the Oracle's cave.

For the Stoll brothers, though, they liked living on the edge. So they purposely walked in at the worst time, nabbed her favorite color, and walk out, so if Rachel did have inspiration, she can't finish her artwork for that day. On this fateful day though, Rachel just so happened to have no inspiration left and the Stolls were already bugging her enough. So she grabbed a hairbrush and launched it at Travis, and, unsurprisingly, hit him in the eye.

"Ow," Travis groaned.

"So that's why Percy is scared of you when you have a hair brush," Connor said.

"Yes, now leave my cave!" Rachel glared and pointed at the door. The brothers surprisingly listened and left.

"This gives me inspiration," Rachel smirked and started painting.

It had been a week since the brothers left the cave and decided they wanted to risk coming back. When they walked in, however, they got the biggest shock, because across one of the walls there they were. Two boys having a blue hairbrush thrown at them from a red headed girl.

"Like it?" Rachel asked, walking in with more paint. "It's not fully done yet, but mostly."

"Yeah, it's amazing," Connor said while Travis rubbed his eye, remembering it.

Rachel laughed lightly and got to work filling in the colors. "Oh, also thanks for letting me paint this scene," Rachel said.

"Yeah, letting you," Travis murmured, and walked out, followed by a laughing Connor.

Written by Gruvia2006

Edited by FangirlofMany9503