For You

She gasped for air as she struggled to stay afloat, struggling in her bonds she began to slow. Choking on the salty water she wrenched her head up one last time and the moon reflected from her eyes as her eyes watered, and she sank. 

"Hey-" Her eyes fluttered but remained shut.

"Lithi-" She was being shaken by someone, but her eyes remained shut.

"WAKE UP!" Her eyes opened and she shoved the person off of her, growling as her ears flattened and wings fluttering. 

"You finally woke up Lithi, I was beginning to think we killed you~." A girl striped ears faced Lithium with her hands on her hips, wings spread, and tail swaying back and forth. Lithium growled and paused.

"Where are the other two?" 

"They decided to bring down the hunters."

Lithium's eyes widened and her ears flicked upward as she stood up, her wings bristling and tail upright. 

"Wait a minute, Rowzie, they intend to bring them down!?" Rowzie snorted and gazed off in the distance. "Well, their hatred erupted to the peak when you were thrown offboard~." Lithium glanced to the side as her wings curled up to her chest, her ears lowered and her tail sank down. Rowzie glanced at Lithium and shrugged. "Hey, they're gonna come back, Mari and Lilia aren't gonna go down that easily." Lithium sighed at the sea and her ears remained lowered, as did her tail and wings. Rowzie stared at the rolling waves and started humming a tune, as her ears perked up to a sound out in the distant sea. She grinned as her wings unfurled out completely and sighed as a salty breeze blew past through her feathers. 

6/13/19

A/N 

I was so dead. forgive me.