JADER

Never gonna happen in the actual book but....

As the bathroom door shut behind us, the fucker grabbed my collar, aggressively pulling me closer.

"What the fuck dude" he growled angrily in my face.

"Um I think someone may have forgotten to pack a mint" I joked, irking him further.

"Shut it you fucktard, you're the idiot trying to ruin the dinner" he spat.

"Seriously though you're spitting in my face" I struggled out of his grip but still kept the little distance between us, staring up at him.

"What is wrong with you? Why are you-" I cut him off, smashing my lips against his.

All it took was a little swirl over his bottom lip and his lips parted instantly. Our tongues moved, exploring each other's mouth, fighting for dominance. Only mere seconds past when I gave up, submitting to him.

  It was long before he suddenly pulled away, panting slightly, his facial expression anything but happy at the fact that we'd just made out.

"The fuck's wrong with you?" He asked angrily, vigorously wiping his lips.

"Oh sure, you ask me that after dominating my mouth, piss off dick face" I growled, turning away.

"Don't you fucking dare turn away from me" I heard him say before feeling him shove me against a wall and leaning in, supporting all his body weight on my back.

"Get off me, you jackass" I struggled, unable to get out of his grip.

"You know what, I don't like your tone" I struggled further making him apply more force, hurting me.

"Get off" I growled one last time and he grabbed both my arms, taking them in a lock and guiding my stumbling feet towards the sink.

"I said fucking get off me!" I didn't give up struggling.

"Struggle all you want, you're gonna pay for all the shit you were saying downstairs" he declared, shoving my face against the sink.

"Oh you call the truth shit, huh? Next you'll say you didn't fucking love it when we kissed" I teased, smirking and he let go of my arms.

"That's it" I stood up, supporting my body on the sink as I heard a belt unbuckle.

"What are you-" he cut me off, grabbing my right butt cheek and squeezing pain fully.

"You'll shut the fuck up" he growled and I whimpered under his strong hold.

"You fucking ass, that hurt" I attempted to turn back to him but the he pushed me against the sink, bending me slightly over.

"I said, you will shut the fuck up" he growled, aggressively pulling down my pants along with my boxers.

"Dude are you gonna-" he cut me off again with a hard smack across my left cheek.

"Now shut it you dork" I, a whimpering mess, whined, rubbing my aching ass.

"Now bend over properly so I can see that ass" he said, shoving me further.

"Nice" I heard him whisper under his breath.

"Nice hole too, but too bad I'll have to pound into that hole of yours, you'll be limping back to that dinner when I'm done with you" he said, I remained silent. As he massaged my ass, I heard the cabinet just above the sink open.

  Seconds later, a squirting sound was heard before I felt a slippery finger, gently touch my rim.

  My knees weakened as a moan escaped my trembling lips.

"Jason, get your fucking finger out of my-nghhhfff" a moan cut me off as the finger was immediately shoved in deeply.

"What was that huh?" He teased, exploring my inner walls further by turning and pumping his finger.

  I was moaning and whimpering by this time, just praying that no one would hear.

  His finger pumped faster, my legs vibrating with pleasure. It wasn't until his cruel ass added two more fingers that I let out a scream which was thankfully muttered by his quick hand.

"Take off your hand" my words muffled.

  Out of frustration, I licked it and his hand withdrew instantly.

"Oh so you want to use tongue, huh?" Annoyed, he got on his knees, taking out his finger.

  As I panted, I felt him separate both cheeks, before feeling the warm wet muscle swirl over the sensitive ring.

  The sounds I was making gradually became too loud to supress so I resorted to biting down on my shirt desperately.

  His tongue worked magic as it rimmed my gaping hole wonderfully. Suddenly the contact was lost, leaving me whining for more.

"Oh so you're the one whining now" he chuckled.

"Just shut your ugly face and put the damn thing in" I said, eager and demanding.

  With a groan, the tip slipped in, the pain was agonizing as he continued but my stubborn self wanted to provoke him more.

"Is it even in yet, all I feel is your pinkie" I said and he immediately rammed in, thrusting afterwards, not sparing me even a moment to adjust to the horrific size. A dick like this could literally kill Aleister.

My sounds and pleasure aggravated in intensity as he hit my spot with every rough thrust of his hips. My ass ached as his balls and waist slapped against me aggressively.

  My breathing hitched as every hit brought chills running through out my entire being.

  After several minutes of mindless fucking, I felt myself edging closer to my climax. I grabbed my own manhood with one hand while the other supported my weight on the sink.

  I pumped fast, aiming for ejaculation. My hand stroked the fastest I had ever jerked off. My load squirting out and seconds later, his in me.

"Oh fuck" he groaned, pulling out after implanting his seeds in me.

"You darn fucker now my ass hurts" I complained and he just laughed

Like I said, never gonna happen but this was fun.... peace out!!