•42•

My legs wrapped around his waist as he held me up by my thighs. The kiss was passionate, deep and was an embodiment of all pent up emotions. His tongue gracefully slid over mine and I moaned lightly against his warm and soft lips.

  Slowly, I could feel him start to move towards the door. As his feet thrusted forward, I couldn't resist the tiny whimpers I was letting out as his hard on continuously poked mine.

Next thing I knew, we were in the dark corrider and he took his time to press my back up against the walls, slowly grinding down against me. I had thrown my head back, avoiding his gaze as my eyes went blurry with tears.

He moved his lips from mine to my jaw, quickly flicking his tongue over my crimson red cheek. My eyes were shut in pleasure and with a little nibbling on my earlobe, I was panting breathlessly.

"I want to make love to you, Aleister" his deep husky voice was whispered sweetly into my ear and I shuddered as his teasing breath grazed my neck afterwards.

"I'm yours" I whispered in return and I didn't miss the slight throaty growl he let out.

  He slowly rose his head and our eyes met. His hazel eyes had gone dark with pleasure and no doubt mine too. He had a smug smirk playing at his lips as he suddenly took me to another one of the rooms.

  Even as he was walking, he didn't break the passionate contact between our hungry lips. I didn't want any of it to end even for the briefest of seconds. I was getting high on the feeling. High on Ryder.

  As soon as he kicked the door open, he rushed in and shoved me up against it, shutting it. I let out a small yelp but I couldn't say I didn't like the roughness even a little bit.

"Let's get on the bed" he suggested lowly.

   Gently, he peeled me off the door, turning so my back was against the bed. Slowly but surely, he got close enough and gave me one final and short peck on my lips before tossing me onto the soft mattress.

  I landed with a soft whimper, looking up at him through wistful eyes as he tugged off his shirt. Immediately I spotted his naked torso, I let out an involuntary moan, yearning to touch.

  His body was a work of art. He's defined jaw line looked like it had been carved out by the gods. His broad shoulders and toned torso were a sight I wouldn't mind loosing myself in, his arms moderately muscular, his lower abdomen bearing a happy trail of light brown and a visible veiny V-line.

  His dark eyes were filled with lust as he slowly crawled up, towering over my smaller and slightly shaking form. It was my first time and I was nervous. He gave me an assuring smile, noticing my nervousness.

"Relax, I'll make you feel good" he leaned in to whisper and at his words, I took a deep breath, calming down.

  Both his elbows were planted on both sides of my face, supporting his weight as he stared desperately at my lips. My hands slid up from my sides, cupping his cheek as I leaned up a bit to meet the slightly swollen pink pair with mine.

  The desire filled friction was mind blowing. It didn't take much effort from his side before I granted him access, allowing his tongue to roam my mouth hungrily.

  He groaned a bit into the kiss and I could feel the bulge in his jeans. Instinctively, my hands went down, grazing over his crotch and I felt him smirk against my lips. My toes curled in my shoes and I immediately tried kicking them off. With my feet free, my legs angled to loosely wrap around his narrow waist.

  My fingers immediately got to work, unbuckling his belt and pants then going for the zipper. It was a little hard multi tasking since I was in a daze as his tongue worked wonders against mine but I got it done.