Geoffrey X Ryder part 3

The seconds ticking by felt like hours as Geoffrey's teasing eyes peered at Ryder's. The boy was obviously falling slowly and man had made it clear that he'd catch him. Now, the choice was Ryder's.

"Well?"

  Ryder's feet desperately lunged forward, his heart pounded as his lips made burning hot contact with Geoffrey's. His needing fingers dropped comfortably upon the man's chest while his body pressed forward, gaining little friction down below.

  It was almost instantly when the man's lips began to move as well. Both closed mouths danced simultaneously against each other. From Geoffrey lips, escaped throaty groans of pleasure while his arms roamed the boy's body, yearning for the feel of him.

  Both men had been at it for seconds and were gradually running out of precious breath. Geoffrey took the liberty of slightly pulling away, allowing air into his and Ryder's lungs for the next few seconds.

"Let me take the lead, baby" a husky breath followed his sentence and he delicately leaned forward. Warm and unsteady breaths graze his lips as he catches Ryder's bottom lip between his teeth.

Passion ignited within Ryder as chills of fiery pleasure trailed down his spine at the sight of raw lust reflecting in the older man's eyes.

"Yes sir" it came out as a whine. He was ready, ready to give in, ready to let the man catch him.

  Lips connected once more with a little more sultry motion. Jolts and sparks emanated from both men as Ryder's lips parted in a small muffled moan.

  The man's arms wrapped the boy tighter, pulling him closer and closer, eradicating the distance and connecting the heat. Eyes shut as both men lost themselves to the ever moving tongues that explored each other's mouths.

  Ryder was loosing himself to this man but he didn't mind. All he could focus on was the sizzling friction between them.

  Geoffrey's arms instinctively loosened eventually, beginning to slowly trail down the boy's body. Blissful seconds later, his hands scooped up the boy from underneath his thighs, earning a small whimper of excitement from Ryder.

  The man hoisted the boy up with a deep grunt, moving over to prop him upon the boot of the car. Even with all the movements, their lips remained connected in sizzling passion, until Geoffrey briefly withdrew.

"I've been wanting to ravish you since the minute I laid eyes on you" he said in between rough pants as a smirk spread confidently on his lips.

"Fucking stop talking and take me to your room" He replied in a throaty whispered, lust simmering in his fluttering eyes.

"Not yet" the man smirked evilly, reconnecting their lips even before the boy could protest.

  Under his raw touch, the boy shivered in place, working his lips and tongue the best he could. Gradually, the man's hands trailed over to the boy's lap, setting his thumbs dangerously close to his throbbing crotch making him twitch in utter need.

   Ryder instantly released a tiny whimper the moment he felt  the man's thumbs begin to rub circles against his strain.

"Please" a small muffled plea seeped from one desperate mouth to the smirking other.

  A breath was sharply caught in Ryder's throat once one of Geoffrey's hands slipped over to his tensing crotch. His hand palmed down slowly, eliciting whines of desire from the younger boy.

"Please" his eyes rolled back as the light pats turned to steady but painfully slow strokes.

  The man pulled back slightly, enjoying Ryder's flustered state and wanting look on his tinted face.