02

the both of them arrived at the house with the bag of food, jisoo was still worried of what happened earlier and decided to bring it up.

"she was insane, why did she steal?" jisoo said as she took the ice cream out of the paper bag.

"there should be a reason behind it, im sure" chaeyoung replied.

jisoo took her spoon and digged into the gallon of ice cream. chaeyoung did the same and ate some chips as well.

• • •

the girl wearing the black hoodie arrived at a small house near the convenience store.

"I almost got caught" she said as she was still panting from the long run.

"stupid, why'd you get caught?" the girl in front of her answered.

"I didn't!"

"I was about to get more stuff but then this cute girl approached me and asked me if I was stealing" the girl said as she moved her mask down to her chin.

"cute girl?"

"lisa are you serious why would you call a stranger a cute girl-" the older one answered causing her to explain.

"what, come on?"

"am I not allowed to call other people cute?" lisa said.

the dark haired girl let out a deep sight and replied,

"it's not that it's just, you can't fall in love with someone that easily, you just met her."

"jennie unnie, it's called love at first sight" lisa said causing the girl to chuckle.

"yeah, whatever you say" jennie replied.

"by the way"

"here's the food" lisa said as she took out the food from her bag one by one.

i'll make the chapters kinda short I guess; bye