(Asahi Azumane) Let Me Be a Little Bit Selfish

(A/n): Hello and welcome to my first Haikyuu!! oneshot. :D I hope you like it and I will be typing more in the future because they're all friggin cuties. Please read the description if you haven't already :3

Also, apparently, I REALLY have a thing for tall brunette boys that are big teddy bears. Whoops XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Asahi-senpai." The Karasuno ace glanced down at the short red headed boy after being acknowledged. Hinata had that particular glint in his eyes that made the giant a bit uneasy but he nodded his head at him to continue. "What do you think of (F/n)-chan?" The first year asked him, a wicked smile on his face. Instantly, Asahi's face flushed a deep crimson red at the question.

In his honest opinion, he believes that (F/n) (L/n) is the most beautiful person he has ever laid his eyes on. Every little thing about her brightens his day and he's completely head over heels. From her luscious, (h/c) hair that frames her precious face perfectly to her bubbly and sweet personality, he couldn't find any flaw.

He remembered the day he first met her. (F/n) was in the same batch along with Nishinoya and Tanaka and she was begged to to watch their volleyball practices. Asahi thanked the gods above that she agreed and she has been their number one supporter ever since. Even though she wasn't officially on the team, she might as well be.

"She's nice," Asahi quickly told the younger boy, his blush still powdered across his face. He looked away to avoid the intense eye contact.

"Just nice?" Hinata pressed on with a pout. Asahi had no idea what brought this question up and as to why the decoy was so persistent for such an answer. "(F/n)-san is amazing! She makes the best cookies, she's really smart, she helps us and stuff, and she is really pretty!" The ace let out a sigh as he slightly nodded. This were things that he already knew and loved about her. Although, he was glad he wasn't the only one that admires her greatness. "She even convinced you to join the team again!"

This was also true.

There was a time after he quit that (F/n) had approached him about what happened. That heartbreaking game was the only one she wasn't able to attend to because of family matters but when she heard the news, she had to talk to the gentle giant herself. The first time the (e/c) eyed beauty asked him, he completely shut her out. It wasn't intentional but he had too much overwhelming emotions at the time and he didn't want her to be sucked in it. She promptly let him be.

Those few months were agony because he wasn't able to play the sport he loved but hated at the same time. Also, because he saw less of her angelic face. There was a time that the two had lost contact and would barely greet each other in the hallways.

Then a new year came, along with the fresh batch of new players, she had to convince him. (F/n) saw the potential of the new team and believed that they could go far in the future. But this can't be attained with Karasuno's Ace. In the end, it was a success. They finally had their volleyball once again.

"Alright, break's over. Let's get back to practicing," Daichi proclaimed while setting his water bottle down back onto the bench.

The players obeyed and scurried back onto the courts and began their practice once again. At this moment, (F/n) burst in through the doors breathless. "(F/n)-chan!" Tanaka and Nishinoya greeted her with bright smiles. The glass hearted third year averted his gaze over to his crush and grinned as well. Still gorgeous as ever.

"Hello everyone! Sorry for coming in late," (F/n) shouted for the whole team to hear and bowed. "Please, continue your practice." She strolled over to where Coach Ukai, Takeda-sensei, and Shimizu-senpai. She took her usual spot next to the raven haired beauty and let out a breath of air.