(Kei Tsukishima) You're Mine

(F/n) (L/n) would probably never believe it if it didn't happen to her. She was always silently waiting for the day but not once did she think that day would come. Certainly not on their first year of high school. She was shocked, in awe, and delighted all at the same time when her best friend, her long time crush, asked her out.

She knew Tsukishima Kei better than anyone else, other than Yamaguchi. They were the three amigos and there was nothing that could come between them. (F/n) understands him and how his personality works. Whenever he teases her, he knew he's not trying to hurt her feelings. No, she basically thrived on it throughout their time of friendship. She would usually return with a snarky comeback and that was that. Whenever she doesn't, Tsukishima would know something is wrong.

That's how their relationship worked. So when they started dating, that didn't change, because that's just their usual. They would punch each other playfully, constantly tease the other, and everything of the sort. What (F/n) didn't understand was the reasons as to why the brand new relationship was kept a secret. When (F/n) figured this out, it was a time when she wanted to surprise Kei and visit him during his volleyball practice after school.

The (h/c) haired girl cautiously peeped her head into the gym and glanced around, in case she was disrupting something. The volleyball boys continue on their practice, not noticing the first-year girl straight away. She slipped in and closed the door behind her as quietly as she could but one click caused a few to glance over at her. "We have a visitor!" A short boy with flaming red hair proclaimed, stopping right in the middle of spiking a ball. The ball ended up smacking him onto his face, which ended with (F/n) giggling.

Tsukishima and (F/n)'s eyes locked in an instant. Before the girl could call out to him, an older man with glasses asked her, "Are you looking for someone, miss?"

"Oh, I'm here to see Yamaguchi and Tsukishima actually," she answered truthfully. "I wanted to watch them practice."

"That's right! You're always with them, right?" A silver-haired boy, in which she could guess was a third-year, questioned her.

(F/n) nodded at him and slightly bowed. "That's right. I'm (L/n) (F/n) and I'm Tsukki's--"

"Friend," the blonde finished for her with quite an indifferent expression on his face. This surprised her. Friend. No, no. We're dating. Why would he say I'm just his friend? Before (F/n) could make any retort, he had walked over to her and placed a hand on her head. His honey brown eyes met her (e/c) eyes in an expressionless gaze. "We'll be done in fifteen minutes, short-stack."

Rashly, she quipped, "Fine, whatever." This was not her usual response, he instantly caught on to that. She turned her heel and sat down next to the raven-haired beauty on the bench to watch the rest of their practice.

Not once has (F/n) tried to bring up how she felt from that day. Their relationship only begun and she didn't want to come off as that clingy girl. No, she did not want any of that. Plus, it's not like they showed their relationship in public. To their classmates, they acted like how they normally act... Like friends. They still act in that way and it's... Like they're not even in a relationship.

Am I even dating him anymore?

(F/n) went to the volleyball practices more and found herself really enjoying her times there. She had gained more respect for the sport and befriended nearly the whole team. It amuses her that all these people had varying personalities but seem to come together perfectly as a team. It makes her feel better that they have gotten used to her as well.

"Hello, everyone!" She greeted as she entered the gym just as the boys were warming up.

"(F/n)-chan!" Nishinoya and Tanaka cheered while rushing over to her to give her a hug. Unlike Shimizu-san, she embraced the impact and let the two boys squeeze her to death. This was already more physical affection than what she ever got from Kei.