6) Exlonation

Aizawa's POV 

(Y/n) woke up an hour after I did. I woke at 8 to look at her information.

-Name: (Y/n) (L/n) 

-Quirk: None

-Mother: Subete o Iysue

-Quirk: Elecricty

-Father: Ishi Ha-Saki

 -Quirk: Iron Maker

-Birthday: 11/26 

-Age: 15

I smiled internally at (Y/n)'s birthday. Mine being November 8th meant our birthdays were only eighteen days apart. 

"Mr. Aizawa, thank you for the dumplings." (Y/n) said shyly. I turned to her setting the paper down. "Sit down Miss. (L/n). We need to talk. " Obediently the kid sat on a stool in front of me. "You know why you're here right?" She slowly shook her head. I sighed. "I'm going to be training you. The second exam to get into the school I'm teaching at will be unforgivable if you're nit in shape. Recently you've developed a quirk of your own but you can't see it. Am I right?" (Y/n) nodded. "I will also work with you so you can see the ability's within you. All summer we'll train vigorously. By 'we' I mean you. I don't want any argument from you even once. Do you understand?" 

I knew I was a little hard on her to talk to her on her first day, butshe needed to toughen her heart and body up. 

"Yes Mr. Aizawa." (Y/n) agreed. I stood and put my hands in her pockets. "Meet me outside in ten minutes to start your first day of training." I went to my backyard to see what needed to be done. I knew there would be a lot, but what I had to work on with her was way past my pay grade.