dos .

" Goddamn this mall big asf " I said to Ny.

" Bitch yes who knows where tf they could be at " Ny said .

" Girl for real anyways lets go shopping for real ion see em no where " I said as she nodded and we went to different stores .

We entered the Nike store because I wanted to get the White , Reflect Silver , Black and Racer Pink Air Max 98 . I was thinking bout if we really was gon see them thou . Tbh i aint even tryna kill dude I just wanted the money 🤷🏽‍♀️ I'll kill Frito . As I walked around the store I bumped into a lightskin nigga knocking his frail ass down .

" Oh shit my bad red " I said helping him up . And he mugged me but also grabbed my hand and got up .

" Oh so your lil skinny ass could use my help and could mug and cant say thank you . Its alright you lil skinny pitbull looking bitch I hope your pushed back ass lining make you fall backwards " I said folding my arms and picking up my shoe box as all his friends started laughing .

" Whats your name " Some chubby lightskin man asked me . I guess it was his daddy or sumn shit ion know .

" Who's asking " I said with my hand on my hip .

" His fat ass asking you duh " some short nigga with big ears asked me .

" Shut the fuck up . But um my name Makenna why ? " I said mugging .

" I like you " he said

" Woah there big buddy , Im not particularly into old men or sugar daddies " I said backing up with my hands up .

" Not like that nigga " The big eared boy who I soon learned to be KD said .

" Oh shit . " Ny said falling making all the boxes in the rear part of the store fall . This clumsy ass nigga here . I stood back and face palmed myself about to move . But I was beat to it by the boy with the dents .

" you gud shawt " he said helping her up as she got up she dusted herself off and they started flirting ole fast asses.

" But back to you . Do yall wanna come out to eat with us tonight yall seem pretty cool " Montana asked.

" I mean th- "

" We'll go we have to change first tho " NyAsia said with her arm around youngboy and and his around her .

" Well fuck my opinion " I said going pay for 2 different pairs of 98's . As they all walked out the store including Nyasia. She aint even fucking wait for me tryna be fast 🙄 .

I just walked behind them on my phone. As we went our seperate ways . Ny tried to talk to me and I ignored her . We pulled up to my house and soon got dressed .

I took my own pictures using this gadget thingy I had ordered online.

makdaddykenna: Murder scene Kenna made a mess 🥵

           Ny'Asia Deshawna Banks

I finished putting on my makeup and took a picture in the mirror

I finished putting on my makeup and took a picture in the mirror . Ion even know why Kenna mad she know about the plan she doing too much fr . But i mean i did leave her for a nigga 🤦🏽‍♀️ .
Kentrell texted me letting me know they was downstairs. I got my purse and walked downstairs and yelled for Makenna to come on . I started walking like a bad bitch . I mean im the baddest bitch ever . I walked outside feeling like all eyes was on me but whole time they wasnt . They was on Makenna 🙃 . Umm tf do they see me .

I got in the truck and sat next to kentrell and Kenna sat next to Kd . thats fine with me as long as she stay tf away from kentrell cus I deadass want his fine ass .

             Makenna D'asia Parker

I sat in the back looking at my phone and everybody was loud asf . I sat next to KD and whew chile can this boy get more aggravating .

" Ouuuu bitch you smell good bestfriend " KD said .

" Bestfriend ? " I laughed . " But thank you" . Me and KD talked alot before we reached the building . I could tell we gon have a close bond not like that but like a bestfriend bro and sis type of thing .

________%_______%_________%_______%

We were being seated at the table and You already know who sat by kentrell 😂😂 so I sat by my new bestfriend tf .
We were laughing and having a good time as we ordered drinks and had food .

I can honestly say I had a good time with them and I could tell they were gonna be around a whole lot more than expected . I exchanged instagram and numbers with them all . As They dropped us off . Kd said they would come over tomorrow  .

They're a nice group of individuals.