Siete.

Kentrell Desean Gaulden

BOOM BOOM BOOM

We all looked at Kenna , then at me , then at the door. There was someone knocking at the door. I left from the kitchen and went to open the door. It was Jania my ex. Everyone let out a breath of relief and looked at her , then Ny as she came walking towards me.

"Kentrell why tf you ain't been texting me back huh you stupid ass nigga" She yelled in my face pointing to her phone. Ny then got up and pushed me back while getting in Janias face yelling back to her

"He don't have to talk to you hoe , he talk to me" she stated with her hands on her hip.

"bitch well that aint yo nigga then cause looka this" Nene showed her a video of me and her from the other night.

"well well well " Kenna's cousin Ari said out loud " Lemme make it clear for all you hoes , he don't want nun a yall cause he want my mf cousin McKenna" She yelled. I mean she ain't lying. Ny and Nene both walked out the door mad as tf.

"Nah kenna come upstairs with me rq " I said motioning her to come , I gotta clear this shit up. How I let this opp ass girl get this close to me and gang . Just like that we could've been onna shirt. I hope she got good intentions when she come talk to me cus I been tryna get rid of Fredo for the longest now.

McKenna..

I mean atleast I was being honest w this nigga. Atleast I didn't shoot his ass cus I could've I could've did a whole lot of shit to this nigga. Wasn't never tryna off this nigga & gang inna first place. It was all about the benji's . I got other shit to focus on then fredo or kentrell . Ian worried bout shit but becoming a better me.

" What kentrell" I said as I set on the bed. I was honestly ready to be done with all of this mess. I did what I did no taking it back now.

" Before you speak" I said cutting him off.

" I just wanna let you know my intentions were always good. I never was trying to harm you or anyone else. I just wanted the money. I know it's not that serious but money talks. Original plan wasnt even to kill you. I just had to get close to you so Fredo know Ian bullshitting. But now I see its Fredo I gotta off."

" We gotta off.." Kentrell spoke silently.

"We?" I said confused.

" Yea we. I been tryna get fredo knocked off for the longest. This happening just inching me closer and closer to his bitch ass. I never fucked with him like that anyways. But this definitely dont make me and you cool either. That shit you did foul and just like that I coulda been dead." He said.

" I never said I wanted to be cool Kentrell. But I guess helping you is the least I can do.." I said. Honestly I kinda feel bad. Kentrell is attractive which Is why I tried not to get to close to him. It was to bare my feelings and  his. I know if I would've allowed myself to get close to Kentrell it would've ended bad especially with the Fredo thing. 

"So what now. We gotta execute this wisely, because Fredo is so dumb he's smart. We can't let them onto us." I got up.

" I guess. You be around the nigga not me." He said with an attitude.

"Who?? I went around him one time. And on spot I got money and left. I texted him twice throughout this whole thing. Stop playing." I said rolling my eyes.

"First I gotta get rid of Ny. That hoe aggravating" He dragged.

" I mean she against me. She was rushing to tell you about the Fredo thing as if she had nothing to do with it. What that say about her? " I folded my arms.

" Shiddd. That say alot about you too. You was all in gang face like you aint get payed to knock us off" He layed back.

" Whatever Kentrell. But I'm here tryna help you now right. My intentions never was to kill anyone In the first place" I got louder.

" Ion know if I could trust you though. Might have to gain my trust before we do this"

"Kentrell I dont care. Whatever I have to do. Because now my life is in danger just as well as yours." I was ready to get this over with. I pretended not to care but genuinely I do care. I know that along this journey with Kentrell I would gain feelings. But the question is .. Am I ready? I lowkey imagined in a Bonnie and Clyde type of way. Kentrell was a street nigga. I was the same way just in a girl body. I wanna be honest with him. 

" Honestly Kentrell, I'm all in. I'm ready to do this. I want you trust me as well as I wanna trust you. At the end of this I wanna be something. Are you ready ?" I asked looking him dead in his eyes. Though, I would never interact with Kentrell for real. I payed attention to him. The look in eyes could reveal a million things about him. And every little thing I analyzed and I took to it. I felt him on a different level.

Kentrell POV.

"At the end of this I wanna be something. Are you ready?" She asked looking me in my eyes. I just sat there and let my mind take control of everything. 

Nigga know I been had my eyes on Kenna. But that snake shit not tolerable. Ion even know if she jocing or for real. I wanna trust her though. My mind telling me dont. But my heart telling me that she might the one for me. For some reason I felt connected to her. I aint never feel that way with no girl. So you know this here different. Knowing my past It might take me forever to trust ha. I just gotta know that she down and ready for whatever cause my lifestyle crazy.

" Is you ready? " I asked. " Promise me that you gon stay down and be here for me forever" I said.

" Kentrell this don't mean ima let you walk over me kno? I promise to stay down and be here for you forever. Even if this journey don't let us be together. I'll always be here as a friend. As long as you here for me." She said

" I promise as well Mckenna." I stared her deep down in her eyes.

" Well what we waiting for? Let's rock and roll.." She said leaving out of the room.