Seis.

" Get money li whore " Ariella yelled showing off ha money on live. I was looking at her like

 I was looking at her like

" Girl shutup " I said . " Anyways live look at my outfit for today " I said showing off my outfit from the picture i took today .

 " Anyways live look at my outfit for today " I said showing off my outfit from the picture i took today

slimeygirlpeaches : you changed your hair ! Why ?

" ion know i wanted to b slimey you know " I said as Ari pushed me taking my phone showing her pictures.

" I looked so cute today yall " said Ari

" I looked so cute today yall " said Ari . I took my phone nd played music while she started shaking for live . I was yelling.
" IM THAT BITCHHHH , BEEN THAT BITCH , STILL THAT BITCHHH WILL FOREVER B THAT BITCH AHHH  " I started shaking on live . But then Kd had facetimed Ariella phone ending the live . I peeped she had his named saved under " Aggbag 💛🙄 " Ima have to see bout that later .

" Where yall at " Kd asked through the phone . I grabbed her phone conversating with Kd .

" We onna way bestfriend " I said grabbing my purse and keys .

" Alright bye bitch " He hung up . Highkey disrespectful , I cant believe this nonsense .

" Lets go bitch " I told ari walking down stairs .

She came downstairs and we got in the car and I sped off .
Getting out the car I walked into the house .
" Why yall stupid ass got the door unlocked " I said to them . " Suppose I was an opp" I sat down by kd and Ari .

" Man here come ha ol over exaggerating ass " Ben mumbled .

" And yo black asian so black you purple ass better gtf out my face bitch " I said to him back and everybody started laughing . He just smacked his teeth  

I looked over and seen kentrell and ny by eachother . She looked at me smirking like tf bitch ion want ya man. I'm supposing she was gonna tell him abt the fredo thing but I already had plans to tell em.

"Say Kentrell , I can talk to you in the kitchen? " I said. "Yea , wassam" he said as we walked to the kitchen. I guess the bitch Ny knew what I was doing cus she came to the kitchen tryna get some water but I never even started talking till she left. 

Kentrell Desean Gaulden

It's kinda weird cause Kenna never talk to me one on one. She looked deep into my eyes like she had a lot on ha mind to tell me soon after she started talking..

"sooo kentrell , Ik me and you don't get to talk as much but I wanted to tell you something that might change your view on me and Ny especially not much ari cus she had nothing to do with this. Your opp fredo bang hired me and Ny to kill you for 5 mil a piece. But we agreed not to do it and to just use him for his money , so what's happening right now is I need you to play along and help us get rid of him" She stated in one breath.

"MANE WTF , YOU OUT HEA FUCKING W THE OPPS AND WAN MY FUCKING HELP MANE GTF OUT MY HOUSE YOU FUCKING TRIPPING WHEA TF MY GLOCK" I screamed so many thoughts was running through my head at the time and that was the last though I had.

"Ok since you wanna do this the hard way" she said as she pulled out something from her purse and aimed at my head. 

BOOM BOOM BOOM.