Cinco.

I got into the Sprinter Van greeting all the nappy head niggas and made my way to back . We were going to be going to Kentrell's concert . Im really fw my outfit cause its fireeeee .

" Hey bestfrienddddd " Kd said smiling .

" Hey " I waved smiling back putting my attention back on my phone

" What wrong " Kd asked

"Nothing just not in the mood " I sighed . Truthfully I felt like my whole world was coming to an end . I saw my ex boyfriend in the store the other day . And the pass i had with him just brung back so many memories . My aunt Rayven had called saying that My uncle Blue had died . I really wasnt feeling it . Nd guess what .. Ny knew everything i told her all about it . And instead of comforting me she was all up under a Nigga when I needed her the most . Contemplations of dropping her been on my mind heavy . They were there so heavy I had a dream about it . So instead of dwelling on our relationship which was obviously coming to an end . I was just gonna be hanging with my fav cousinnnn Ariellaaaaaaa . She would be meeting us at the concert .

" you know her ? " Kd said showing me a picture on his instagram of Ariella .

@AriiiiNevaWright

@AriiiiNevaWright   Im up right now guess they overslept

" Yeah my cousin , why ? " I asked

" Shawty badd , you think you could throw me down bestfriend "

" Ummm I'll see what I can do " I said Texting Ari that we were pulling up .

We pulled up to the show . I was the first one on the sprinter van . I ran up to Ariella and hugged her so tight.

" Coussssssssss I missed you " I yelled slightly rocking us

" Thats great let me go " She said back mugging me

" Well fuck u too then stank hoe " I said walking into the building we went straight to the back . I noticed kentrell looking at me the wholeeee time . Tf peek a boo . I bucked at him and he turned his head .