Sanders Sides v. the Forces of Evil

Here's an excerpt for a book I'm writing! (and of course it's sanders sides, I currently don't have inspiration for much else)

WARNINGS; Sympathetic Deceit, self-depricating thoughts, gender dysphoria

Damien's POV

Tomorrow... Tomorrow was my fourteenth birthday, and by tradition, I was to be given the royal wand. So the first thing I did inorder to prepare myself was take off my binding and just wear a loose t-shirt... But, looking in the mirror, I wanted to cry. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. You're different. Always have been, always will be. You're a disgrace to your kingdoms name. You're disgusting. A freak. No one will love this monstrosity. Born in a girls body, but it was wrong. Wrong. Wrong. WRONG. WRONG. WRONG. WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!! I heard a knock on my bedroom door, and wiped away the tears I hadn't realized fell. I checked the mirror, I looked presentable enough. I sighed and called come in.

A young servant girl came into my room, and found me riffling through my clothes. "You're highness, your mother and father wish to see you down stairs for breakfast."

I gave a hum in response, still trying to find my jeans.

"Princess Cordelia?" the servant called. I winced at the name. I hope it dies someday. "Your parents mean to discuss tomorrows ceremony with you. You best not be late."

I nodded. "Yeah, Yeah, whatever, but please call me Dee!" It's the only nickname that I can ask for without sounding suspicious.... Somehow. My birth name starts with a 'c' for crying out loud!! The servant left, but not before placing something on my bed. I did my best to ignore whatever it was, until I started looking under my bed for clothes (I basically never clean my sleeping area, or room in general). The thing on my bed was a dress.

Let me know if it's something anny of you'd be interested in reading!! See you on the other side, Guys, Gals, and Nonbinary Pals!! ✌Peace Out✌