TEASER (PRESENT)

Title's POV

Im looking at my phone for almost an hour now. Thinking nothing but the sweet guy on my lock screen.

"For how long this pain last Luv? Until when did I need to swallow all the lumps that keep on choking me everytime I see you with him?" I leave a deep sigh as I talk to the lifeless photo.

I put my phone inside my pocket and lean on the couch in this four walled VIP lounge while crossing my arms.

I felt Plann sit in my left and Perth on my right. The f*ck this two want. I put my mask on and close my eyes.

"Don't act that damn, man. You are like a grumpy panda again." Plann said while crossing his legs and lean on me.

I heard Perth soft laugh. "I bet my newly bought earpods, its Coo and Kao again."

I don't have the power to argue with this two. I feel tired. Since we went here in Shanghai I haven't get a good sleep. I better stay awake to wait for Coo to be free from his internship and work.

This is our 2nd day and our last day of stay here. We are going back to Bangkok this afternoon.

"Fuck you Perth! Can you please be sensitive?" I heard Gun butt in. I open my eyes. There is no word PEACE in this group LMAO.

"ohooo.. don't act like you are a good friend here Napat."Perth cursed. Damn! can you please give me peace even just a minute morons. They are like bees that keep on buzzing in my ears.

"can you just stop buzzing? I want to sleep." I said in irritating tone.

"ohoo!!! You have all the time to sleep last night but you didn't? You kept on stalking your boyfriend's social media accounts. Don't complain like we are the reason of your sleepless nights Title." Gun Napat who is my roomer in the hotel, nagged.

"Damn Napat!! What do you want me to do? Just sleep and enjoy the stay while my bunny is not in a safe cage?" I hissed.

"Fuck You Man!! Cooheart is not a pet! Coo is human bro. he has all the right in the world on what to do with his life. Snap bro! Coo knows what right thing to do. Better trust him." Plan said like he knows all the things.

I click my tongue out of irritation.

" You don't know the feeling of being far away from your boyfriend." I said lifelessly.

"its hard seeing Coo with other man dude. Why we need to be this complicated. You know how helpless I am when P'Pae told me not to get near Coo. To avoid sweet acts in front of everyone when we are all together. Man tell me how to be cool and chill. Coo is mine guys. Just mine. I want everyone knows it!" after my litany I prefer to go out the lounge.

I bump to P'Gin, he is holding cups of frappe.
He stopped.

"Hey young man where you going? lot of fans still outside." He said.

"just want to go to comfort room P. i'll be right back." I said and continue walking.

I hate what I feel. I hate what I feel everytime he is with Kao. Yes I know that he just did all those sweet nothings for the their upcoming series. I know all those. I know that he is mine. He always told me that. But why am I still hurting? Why am I still jealous?

I reached the open space at the back area of the hotel just near the pool. I saw a bench near me and sat there. My phone vibrate. I get my phone in my pocket, a smile reigh in my face when my favorite caller ID appeared.

I realeased a deep sigh and smiled before answering the call.