4

"These guys are stupid. Seriously, all 5 of them severely fucked up and we didn't even do anything to cause it." Hoseok spoke as he stared intensely at his computer screen.
"Hobi! I wanna do a VLive now!" Yoongi complained as he stood behind Hoseok, rubbing his chest and kissing his neck every few seconds.
"Baby, seem horny though. We aren't supposed to do VLive's if we're horny so this doesn't happen." J-Hope explained, gesturing to the computer screen where the live of Jimin fucking and Taehyung riding Jungkook was present.
"But Daddy~ Please?" Suga whined. Hobi sighed in content at the nickname. Hobi put his hand on Yoongi's arm that was still rubbing at his chest.
"Okay baby boy. As long as I get to play with you after." He looked up and smiled at Yoongi.
"Yay! Okay Daddy!" Yoongi ran infront of Hoseok, sitting on his lap and getting the VLive ready.
"Baby, don't start it on my lap. They will know." Hobi warned, kissing the smaller boys neck.
"If you keep doing that, they will know as soon as it starts." Suga warned not as threateningly as Hoseok, Hobi saying it was because of his cute kitty face. Yoongi then started the VLive.

*A Half Hour Later*

"Daddy~" Yoongi whined. Like Jin, he had started drinking, but he was drinking vodka and had gotten drunk very quickly. Hoseok was trying to control him but failed when he started panting and grinding on him. Hoseok now had him pinned on the bed in their room, both boys shirtless, towering over him as he sucked dark bruises onto his neck. Suga was whining and moaning as Hoseok moved lower, reaching his sensative nipples. Yoongi screamed in pleasure, Hoseok sucking and swirling his tongue around Yoongi's nipple while pinching the other. Yoongi tangled his fingers in his dom's hair, slightly tugging, making Hobi growl.