7

"Can't you guys keep your dicks in your pants?" A man teased from the door way. They could tell he was definetly an anti. They decided to ignore him and go back to their conversations but the anti walked to their table.
"Hey, I asked you a question. I kinda wanted an answer." He spoke harshly. He put his hand on Jin's shoulder. Namjoon grabbed the anit's hand from Jin's shoulder and crushed it.
"Ow! Fuck man! I think you broke my hand!" He yelled.
"Don't touch my angel. He will not be contaminated by your filthy ass hands." Namjoon told the man. Yoongi stood up. The man looked at him with pure horror.
"I suggest you move your ass out of here before I start a real fight. Trust me, I'll break more than just your hand." Suga threatened. The man nodded and started to back away when Jungkook stood up and grabbed his throat.
"You will speak nothing of this to anyone as long as you are alive, got it jackass?" Jungkook whispered in his ear.
"Yes s-sir." The man stuttered. Jungkook let go of him and he ran away. Kookie and Yoongi returned to their seats and had to be calmed down by their boyfriends, Namjoon already calmed by Jin. The waiter walked over to the table with their food and set it down infront of each of them. He then pulled out a pen and paper.
"C-Can I have an autograph from each of you? I'm a really big fan." He said innocently.
"Of course." Namjoon smiled and took the pen and paper. He passed it around the table and each member signed it. Each member drew a picture next to their signature whether it was a simple heart, a smiley face, or a quick sketch of their BT21 character. When the waiter got his paper back, he smiled and folded it up, putting it in his pocket.
"Thank you all so much. I support each and everyone of you and I am so proud of you guys. I'm happy that you are all happy with eachother Vminkook, Namjin, and Sope. I have to go back to work but, again, thank you. You really saved me." The waiter smilled and walked back over to the kitchen.
"He was so nice!" Jimin yelled. A tear slipped down his face and Taehyung wiped it away.
"Awe, baby. Don't cry. Its okay." Taehyung cuddled the boy into his side. The members heard a squeal and turned their heads towards it. They saw the waiter that they had been talking to fanboying over Taehyung and Jimin. They all smiled.
"My children are cute right?" Jin yelled towards him. The boy blushed and nodded franticly. Everyone smiled at him including Jimin and he almost fainted.
"Jimin, I think he's biased towards you." Namjoon told the young boy.
"You really think so?" Jimin asked Joon.
"Yeah, he is swooning over you right now." Joon answered. Jimin smirked and stood up, walking towards the boy. They started talking, both giggling every once in a while. Taehyung growled at them.
"Tae, don't growl at them. He's still yours." Yoongi told him. Tae snarled at him but let it go none the less. Jimin eventually came back.
"I gave him my phone number." He told the others.
"Ooo, Jiminie gonna get some." Yoongi joked. Taehyung growled and snapped at Yoongi for that joke. Jungkook held him back to prevent him from biting their hyung.
"Calm Tae. Don't expose that too." Jungkook whispered into Taehyung's ear, quiet enough to not let the others hear.
"I'm not, i have two babies that need to be fucked every once in a while. They need me and I need them. They are mine." Jimin said while cuddling into Taehyung's side. Tae smiled and kissed the top of the small boys head. They then ate their food, Jimin eating some eggs from Jungkook's plate and some salad from Taehyung's, payed the bill and left the resturaunt to get ready to face PD Nim at the stadium for their next concert.