Chapter Seven

Lucas POV:

I went and got the doctor so that Zarina could sign the release forms so we could leave.

I found Dr. Smith I told him Zarina would like to be released now.

He nodded and went into his office to get the release forms he walked back out, and handed me the forms.

I headed back to he room and saw her sitting on the hospital bed dressed, and ready to go.

"I got the release forms all you got to do is sign your name on it  ok,"I said.

She nodded.

I handed her the release forms she signed her name gave it back to me, and jumped off the bed.

We walked back out of the room hand in hand and headed towards Dr. Smith.

He smiled when he saw us. "Hello  Alpha I see you are feeling better,"he said.

"Yes I am Dr Smith thank you for your kindness,"she said.

"Your very welcome Alpha,"he said.

I handed him the release forms and me and Zarina walked out of the hospital.

We walked to the house and I decided to make us some lunch. Once we got inside of the house I head to the kitchen to make some bacon and egg sandwiches.

After I was done I set the plates down and I went on the search for my mate.

Zarina POV:

After me and Lucas left the hospital and to headed to my house I decided to take a quick shower.

I headed up the stairs to our bedroom and went to the walk in closet and I decided to wear a plain black t shirt that said "Peace"and my favorite ripped blue jeans with some Lacy undergarments.

I headed to the bathroom and set my clothes on the sink and looked at myself in the mirror.

I saw a girl with bright blue eyes and loose curly looking hair looking back at me.

My skin looked a little bit pale from being injured and put in the hospital.

I sighed and walked into the walk in shower. I decided I wanted to sing a song doing it.

Singing: Country Crush:What if I am.

I hold my breath what am I doing I count to three it's up to me but who am I fooling something's got to be said why can't I say it this silly game why do I play it there's a battle in my mind like what if I stumble on the first step then again maybe I will fly I could be wrong about this whole thing or maybe I never been more right what if I'm wasting precious moments or is it all over a bigger plan what if I'm not ready to lay it down and leave it all a chance but what if I am I fell to fast in the past now I move with caution but isn't this worth the risk cause your pretty awesome what's the matter with me I must be crazy I'm pretty sure it's a definite maybe that's you feel the same way too like what if I stumble on the first step then again maybe I will fly I could be wrong about this whole thing or maybe I've never been more right what if I'm wasting precious moments or is it all part of a bigger plan what if I'm not ready to lay it down and leave it all a chance but what if I am maybe someday I will look back on this and laugh and all the doubts and every question that I ask like what if I stumble on the first step or maybe I will fly I could be wrong about this whole thing or maybe I've never been more right what if I am wasting precious moments or is it all part of a bigger plan what if i am not ready to lay it down or leave it all a chance what If I stumble on the first step then again maybe I will fly I could be wrong about this whole thing or maybe I've never been more right what if im wasting precious moments or is it all a part of a bigger plan what if I am not ready to lay it down and leave it all a chance but what if I am what if I am baby oh what If I what if I am.

End of singing.

Like

Comment

Vote

Share

753 words