Chapter Ten

Zarina Pov:

I walk out of the bathroom to see Lucas sitting on the bed staring at me with flushed cheeks.

I had a look of confusion on my face I thought "why does he look so flushed."

"Why do you look so flushed Lucas,"i asked.

"Because I overheard you singing and I sorta got embarrassed by when you come out,"he said.

I nodded in understanding.

"You are a amazing singer did you know that,"he said.

"I didn't think that I was that good but what did you think of it,"I said.

"I think that you sang like a angel in heaven,"he said.

I blushed.

Lucas Pov:

After I said that her cheeks turned a bright red. I laughed she blushed at what I said.

"I made breakfast do you want some,"I said.

"Yeah"she said.

We both walked towards the door opened it and walked down the stairs.

We went into the dining room and sat beside each other and started eating our food.

After we were done I took the plates into the kitchen and washed them.

I walked back into the dining room and saw Zarina texting on her phone.

I walked over to her and see who she is texting I saw a name pop up.

I saw it said Jonas I was angry so I asked a little furious of who it is.

"Who are you texting,"I said angrily.

She looked up at me with a smirk and said,

"Are you jealous,"she said.

What the hell is she playing is she seeing someone else besides me or not. I was getting more angry by the minute.

"Who are you texting Zarina Marie Black,I said.

"Ok ok chill it's my dad,"she said.

I let out a breath of relief when that came out of her mouth. I sat back down next and waited for her to finsh.

"I have to go to my office to do some paperwork do you want to come or not,"she said.

"I will come,"I said.

"Ok and by the way heres something I got for you,"see said.

I looked down to see a iphone 6 plus in her hand with a blue case.

I took it out of her hands and looked it over.

"My number is already on the phone so if you need me I am just one text or call away,"she said.

"Ok,"I said.

Zarina and I walked up a few flights of stairs my some twist and turns in the hallways that were filled with all kinds of pictures and designs.

We then came across a huge set of double doors with this gorgeous design on it.

It had these two wolves with their heads touching while howling up at the moon.

Zarina opened the to it. I saw a huge desk in the corner piled with paperwork on top of it.

There was a couple of bookshelves in on the other side of the room with a few couches, chairs, and beanbags.

"You can just go sit on one of the couches and read a book or explore on your phone this paperwork shouldn't take too long,"she said.

"Yeah ok,"I said back.

I walked over to one of the bookshelves and skimmed my fingers along the scales of the books.

I found a book that I thought looked interesting to read it was called "The Book Thief."

I took my book and my phone (which was in my pocket) and walked over to the brown leather couch.

I open the book and started reading it. When I got to chapter ten I heard my name being called.

I looked up and seen Zarina talking.

"I am done with my paperwork do you want to go and get some lunch,"she said.

I nodded and put the book back on the shelf and I followed Zarina back to the room.

She walked into the closet and came back with some clothes in her arms.

"I am just going to change in the bathroom then we can go out ok,"she said.

I said ok and she walked into the bathroom. I walked into the walk in closet and grabbed some clothes too.

I grabbed some blue jordans, a leather jacket,a blue shirt, and some jeans.

I changed in the closet, then I walked out and saw Zarina standing by the door.

I looked over her outfit she had on some blue jean shorts shorts, a red tank top, and some black sandels (since it was only beginning of summer).

When she noticed me staring at her she smirked and said are you ready I nodded.

We walked down the stairs towards the front door and walked out to....

Cliffhanger!!!!!!!😁😂🐺😎😅🤣
Find out what happens in the next chapter i am so happy that you guys are supporting and enjoying my story thank you guys.Anyways see you guys in the next chapter.

LIKE

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

843 words