Chapter Five

Preview:

We were both silent, but then the unexpected happened...

Present:

Zarina POV:

The front door burst opened and in walked my very bloody beta.

"What the hell happened,"I screamed.

"Rogues Alpha,"he said back.

"Where,"I said.

"West border,"he said.

I ran out of the house jumped off the porch mid air an shifted into my big black wolf before taking off toward the West border.

Mindlink
(Z-Zarina, D-Doctor)
Z- Doctor April
D-Yes Alpha
Z-Go to my house my beta is badly injured.
D-Yes Alpha
Mindlink over

I cut the link with April and ran faster to the west border. I got there and seen about twenty rogues fighting against my warriors and Gamma.

I ran towards two rogues and snapped each of there necks.I didn't see it coming but at the last second I spotted a rogue behind me trying a sneak attack.

I tried to move to the side but I was to slow and I bit onto my shoulder hard I whimpered.

Then I growled and ran in circles to try and swing him off I got him off and ran full force into him and he flew right into a tree.

I heard a satisfying snap and I knew he was dead. I looked over at my warriors to see a few dead along with the whole group of rogues.

The ones that were still alive were either injured or mourning over the fallen warriors.

I was injured badly in my shoulder but anywhere else I am fine.

I walked over to my warriors to help clean the mess up, but one of the young warriors that was not injured stopped and looked at my shoulder.

"Alpha you're hurt you shouldn't be helping you need to see the pack doctor," he said.

"No don't worry about me I am fine,"I said.

"No you aren't let us deal with the mess while you see the pack doctor,"he said.

"No I don't need the pack doc-then I suddenly felt really dizzy and I started to sway back and forth.

Then I started to see black dots I heard faint voices I tried to hear what they were saying but it was to hard to hear it was like I was underwater and my ears were clogged.

I then felt my body give out and that was all I felt before I black out.

Ryan POV: (The Young Warrior)

I looked around at all the dead bodies of the fallen warriors and the dead rogues lying on the floor.

I mourned over the dead warriors to rest in peace and to be on a better place.

I looked over at Alpha Black to see her helping clean the mess up, but then I saw her shoulder and i knew she shouldn't be helping.

"Alpha you're hurt you shouldn't be be helping you need to see the pack doctor,"I said.

"No don't worry about me I am fine,"she said.

"No you aren't let us deal with the mess while you see the pack doctor,I said.

"No I don't need the pack doc-bit then she stopped mid sentence and started to sway back and forth.

I tried to talk to her but I was like she couldn't hear a word that I was saying.

Then she was beginning to fall I caught before she fell to the ground.

I started running to the pack hospital like my life depended on it. I spotted the hospital a few minutes later and I raced into screaming for help a couple of nurses came and took her away and into another room.

I headed out of the hospital and towards her house to inform her mate of what has happened.

Lucas POV:

After the pack doctor took the beta back to the pack hospital I waited for the  arrival of my mate.

I had a gut feeling that something bad  had happened to her.

Two Hours Later:

It's been two hours since Zarina still hasn't returned and I still had that gut feeling that something had happened I was growing worried by the minute.

I then heard the sound of the doorbell ringing I got off the couch and walked to the front door and opened to see what looked like a young warrior.

"Are you Alpha Black mate,"he said.

"Yes,"I said simply.

"She's is in the hospital you need to come Immediately,"he said worriedly.

That's all it took to get me running to the pack hospital to find her.

I burst through the sliding doors of the hospital I asked the reception word Zarina is.

She said she was in room 209 up the stairs to my right I followed her instructions.

I looked through the door to see nurses looking at her shoulder I looked at it to see a blood coming out of it.

I decided to wait until the nurses were done with her.

One hour later:

It has been one hour since I have been waiting for any news from any of nurses.

Waiting.

I feel numb I should have been there for her, but I just stayed in the house like a coward.

It is my fault that she is in the hospital. It is my fault that she is in pain. It is all my fault I am a. terrible mate.

I begin to cry silently. I then he a click of a door I look up and see a nurse coming out.

She spotted me and walked over to me. She had a sad face on like she knew what I was going through.

"You can go and see her now,"she said.

"Can you tell me what is wrong with her,"i said.

"Sure,"she said.

I listened closely to what she was going to say.

"She was badly injured in the shoulder and the reason that she blacked out was of loss of blood,"she said.

"Anything else,"i said lowly.

"No there isn't,she said.

I nodded I got up and headed to the door I opened the door to her room and what I saw broke me to pieces.

What do you think he saw find out what he saw in the next chapter and remember to.....

LIKE

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

1059 words