NBAblueface~play time

Kentrell: sub
Jonathan: dom

Kentrell's pov:

I was looking forward to tonight. Jonathan said he had a little surprise for me when I got home. I already can kinda guess what it is.

—————

Once I got home I went to search for Jonathan. I was curious to what he had planned even though I already could guess what it was. I found him in our room on his phone.

" come here baby," He orders me while not looking up from his phone. I slowly work my way over to him. He puts down his phone before smirking at me.

" strip," He simply orders. I eagerly do as he says. I made sure to show off while doing so. I felt so vulnerable seeing as I was fully undressed while Jonathan was still fully clothed. He motioned for me to come closer. As I reached him he pulled me onto his lap so I was straddling him.

He then tightly grips my ass making me moan. His fingers made there way under the band of my shorts. I then felt two fingers slide into my small, vulnerable hole.

" uhh please," I grunt eagerly. I wanted nothing more than to fully feel him inside of me.

" please what?" He tests me.

" please Daddy," I moan out. I then feel myself being flipped onto the bed as his body hovers over mine. One of his hands slithers it's way to form a grip around my neck while the other tightly grips my ass. I whimper at his touch knowing he has full control over me.

" you like that bitch," He asks while he tightens his grip around my neck. The feeling of him choking me made me feel so powerless. I loved it though. My body was all his and just the thought of it sent chills through my body.

Jonathan suddenly released his touch from my body which caused me to whimper at the loss of contact. I gave him a confused look to as why he stopped. He immediately smirked as I continued to whine.

" dick," I mumble to myself.

" what was that?" Jonathan immediately questions.

" nothing Daddy," I say innocently.

" does daddy need to teach ya a lesson trell?" Jonathan says in a seductive tone. I whimper at his threat knowing I probably won't be able to walk tomorrow.

Do u like the one shots so far?

Who do u want to see in the next one shot?

Was this one shot any good?

Please vote and comment