06🐨

Kim Y/N's POV

"Umm Who is this again?"

Who the fuck is she?

A DAMN UNKNOWN GIRL JUST ANSWERED THE CALL THAT WAS FOR MY DAMN OLDER BROTHER!

"Miss? Who are you?"

"Stop throwing back questions idiot."

My eyebrows scrunched. I am not annoyed at her attitude.

Okay Kim Y/N... Calm down. Calm down okay?

"Tsk. Give this phone to Kim Junkyu. Now."

"C'mon.. I am not dumb. You are probably just one of Junkyu's fans. And how did you get his number? You creep."

I am 101% taken back. Did she just?!?!?

"Okay miss. Oh! I should call you 'queen' in fact."

"Yeah. You should. Because you are justmy servant that only wants MONEY and ATTENTION."

I am reallythe one that only wants money? Why should I ask money from other people... If I have my own.

"Yeah. Queen. Queen of all fucking BITCHINESS on the world."

I heard her gasp in the other line. I smirked to myself.

"What the fuck are you talk---"

"Bye fucking bitch that doesn't deserve Junkyu oppa's attention!!"

I cutted her words then ended the call. I can imagine that woman going red because of anger. Hahahaha

"Bwahahaha!!! It's so damn fun!" I laughed to myself. I looked at the time and saw that it's almost time for my time with Noa oppa.

I went to the kitchen to prepare us some lunch. "Should I let Noa oppa taste my kimchi fried rice?" I nodded to myself.

I'm just gonna prepare two lunchboxes for us two.

I prepared the ingredients and other things.

Some people say that I relly cook well, but I like it when the people that I am close with is tasting my food.

I also decided to cook some sweet and sour pork that will match Noa oppa's appetite. He can eat so much but he doesn't gain weight that much.

I wish I was tall too. Hahaha

When I was done cooking, I decided to make three sandwiches. Eh? You know? Noa oppa needs too eat!

When I was done with all of my work, I put the food in a peach-coloured bag. And I headed to my room to change my clothes and look presentable.

(A/N: you're wearing the dress in the media pic! Or just think of an outfit that you want!)

I sat down on the floor since I have a big mirror there. I don't like it when mirrors are hanged up in the wall. It's hard for me to look at my outfit everyday.

I put some light make up on since I hate it when I have heavy make up on.

After I was done preparing, I took my black beret that Junkyu oppa gave me. I took a quick look at my hair to see if it is okay.

*Ding Dong!!*

I heard the doorbell ring. And the noise was followed by soft knocks on my front door. I grabbed my shoes and put them on.

So quickly walked to the door and opened it with a smile.

"Oppa... Are you ready?" I asked while smiling. He just stood there with a surprised look on his face.