03🐨

Yoshinori's POV

I'm with Kotaro in front of this university. Why did we sign up for this??

"Boys! Glad ypu can make it!" Sir Jhiro greeted. Haha... I didn't know he was there.

"Sir good afternoon! We're sorry that we are late." I apologised then bowed. And Kotaro did the same too.

"It's okay. I understand that you guys had to practice Judo." He smiled. We just nodded then followed Sir Jhiro.

While we were walking, some gis are looking at us in surprise. And some are even squealing in excitement.

Why are they like that?

I looked at Kotaro and it seemed like he's confused too. Some girls are looking at me with a flirty look but I just ignore them.

Damn. This university is damn huge. I even heard they had a field for archery, indoor pool, and even a miny theatre.

How much do they pay in this school?

I must admit that the girls here are good-looking... but.... not my type.

Am I that choosy? Joking!! Hahaha

We arrived at the cafeteria and it smells so nice!!! It's making me hungry again.

The place is not that crowded and it's nit messy. Sir Jhiro walked to a table where I saw Mashiho and the others sitting. But across them is a girl long brown and black hair. I can't see her face since she's sitting across Keita.

I saw Haruto look at me and he smiled. I smiled back of course. This kid will be upset.

Once we reach the table, my smile disappeared from my lips.

I saw her again.

The girl who i loved.

The girl that waited for me.

The girl who made me smile before.

The girl that would be upset if I don't hug her.

The girl who is now my ex.

Kim Y/N.

"Yoshinori?" She called my name. The other's attention were on us.

"Eh you guys know each other?" Mashiho asked, confusion is written all over his face.

I looked at Y/N's eyes and saw pain, anger and sadness.

I remember when her eyes will be filled with love and happiness.... I remember her smile when we are together... I remember her warmth everytime she hugs me.... But... I can only remember it now. I know we can't go back.

I was abou to answer when Y/N stood up and smiled like nothing happened between us. "No. I've never met him before." She answered blankly.

Fuck. That hurts.

"Really? It seems like you remember him or something." Mashiho added. I looked down and bit my lip. I feel like I don't want to hear her answer, I feel like I will be hurt again.

"No... I think this the first time I saw him. Right Yoshi?"

Y-yoshi?

"Yoshi?! Hahahaha!" They laughed.

Yoshi....

She used to call me like that.

I miss her.

I want her to call me like that again.

"Baby Yoshiii~"

"Yoshi! Please give me a hug!"