05🐨

Yoshinori's POV

I came home to our dorm. Well, I share one dorm with Mashiho, Mahiro, and Keita. Expect that it will be damn noisy in our dorm.

"Keitaaaa Hyuuuuungggg~"

Wait.... Is that Haruto? Why is he speaking in korean?

I quickly went to the kitchen to drink some water. I poured a glass of water for myself. My heart is rapidly beating because of happiness.

I smiled to myself while walking to the living room. Where they are all resting. I sat down beside Mahiro and focused on the show on tv. I sat down beside him because I know that the others will just annoy the hell out of me.

"Hey don't you really know Y/N?" Mashiho asked. AGAIN. "Fuck Mashiho! How many times are you gonna asked that?!" Keita cursed.

My hand quickly hit him on the back of his head. "Shut it shortie! We have a kid here!" Mahiro scolded. "Hahaha!!! Shortie!!" Mashiho laughed while pointing at Keita.

"Look who's talking." Keita said while rolling his eyes. I just shook my head while slightly laughing. "What were you talking about before I came?" I asked, trying to change the topic.

I don't want the lights to focus on me.

"Oh... We were just talking about the tour today." Haruto answered. "Did you guys have fun today?" I asked them while smiling. Haruto and Mahiro just nodded as answers, but Keita and Mashiho is just arguing about something...

"What the hell Keita! Don't think like that!"

"Why? Maybe it's true!"

"Tsk! Yoshinori hyung hasn't told me about it though."

Eh? What the hell are they talking about?

"Then how about me?"

"Really? What if you know Takata Mashiho?!"

"Yah! Keita! I don't know anything about Yoshinori hyung and Y/N's real relationship!"

I accidentally spit out the water I was drinking because of Mashiho. "Hyuuunggg!! That's disgusting!" Haruto whined, when I looked at him, I saw that he's wet because of the water.

Meanwhile, Mahiro and the two are dying because of laughter.

"Hyunnggg!! I don't have extra clothes!" Haruto complained again. My eyes widened when my brain finally processed what is happening.

"Oh!! I'm sorry! I'll get you a shirt." I said then quickly walked to my room.

"I don't know anything about Yoshinori hyung and Y/N's real relationship"

" I don't know anything about Yoshinori hyung and Y/N's real relationship."

Damn you Takata Mashiho.

"Arghhhhh!!!" I screamed in annoyance.

I shook my head, hoping it would help me forget Mashiho's words. But... no!

I harshly bit my lip in frustration. "Seriously?!?!" I yelled out.

"Hyung are you okay?" I heard Keita while knocking on my door. "Yeah." I answered coldly. I took my towel and went to the bathroom to have a quick shower.

After I was done, I cahnged into some grey sweatpants and a black sleeveless shirt. I grabbed a white shirt in my closet before walking out.

"Here." I said then threw the shirt into Haruto's chest. This kid is kinda annoying sometimes.