🐱naked🐱

"I understand but can't you take him with you? I'm not sure if he's going to be alright on his own."

"Taeyang, you know I can't bring any pets with me.I'll make sure to come back soon." Chanhee spoke, watching as Woon looked up at him with a head tilt.

"Don't forget to feed him, you hear me?"

"Yeah.Talk to you later."

Chanhee ended the call and crouched to Woon's level, looking softly in his big eyes.He stroked his head and booped his nose.

"Be a good kitty, ok?"

Woon meowed and extended his paw to Chanhee's face, his eyes glimmering.Chanhee chuckled and refrained himself from quitting his plans to cuddle with the fluffy cat.

Woon watched as Chanhee left the apartment.

As soon as he was sure he was completely alone, the cute cat jumped down from the couch and suddenly went to his human form.

Rowoon smiled as he was finally able to enjoy his time alone in his normal form.

Stretching his long limbs, he wondered if he should let Chanhee know about his secret or not.He knew that Chanhee had his doubts.

He ran a hand through his silky smooth hair and looked through the fridge to eat something.

Just as he was about to bite into his apple, his phone started ringing, making him huff.Pulling the phone out of his pocket, he noticed that Taeyang was calling him.

"Oh, hi Taeyang." he smiled.

"How are things going with Chani, Casanova?" Taeyang said teasingly, knowing all too well how in love Rowoon was with the boy.

Rowoon hummed lowly, "He seems to like me now.Acting cute definitely helped getting rid of his hate towards cats."

"That's good to hear.He refuses to be honest about it whenever I ask him.By the way, when are you going to tell him?"

Rowoon smirked, "Well, I'm not sure yet.I'll tell him before you get back."

"You'd better.I'll come back next week so there's not much time left."

"Mhm..I'm quite afraid of his reaction though.One night I had to transform and save him from a drunk man, so he already knows how I look like." Rowoon frowned, remembering the incident.

Taeyang gasped, "Wait, really? He never talked about this in detail.He just told me that he met this attractive and tall young man and how much he regrets not getting his number.It seems like it was you, lucky bastard."

Rowoon's lips curled into a tiny smirk.

"So he kind of fell for me, didn't he? Things will go smoothly then."

Taeyang chuckled, "I'm rooting for you guys."

"Gotta hang up.I'll try to take a shower before he's back." Rowoon stood up and walked upstairs.

Taeyang bid his goodbye and hung up, allowing Rowoon to undress himself and step inside the shower.

He sighed upon feeling the hot water touching his skin, unaware of the fact that Chanhee's meeting got canceled and that he was now coming back home.

"Fuckin' idiots..No one told me.All this time spent in vain.." Chanhee mumbled angrily to himself as he fiddled with the keys.

He eventually managed to open the door and got inside the apartment, taken aback by the sound of water flowing from upstairs.His eyes scanned the room and a feeling of panic took over him when he couldn't find Woon anywhere.

He was more worried about the shower.He could have sworn he turned it off after using it.

The boy swiftly took his baseball bat and rushed upstairs to check if his fears were true or not.The possibility of a thief inside his apartment was low and rather absurd since the door was locked.And even so, why would someone enter his house just to take a shower?

He went inside the bathroom and widened his eyes, dropping his baseball bat at the sight of a familiar tall male who was almost entirely naked if it wasn't for the towel around his waist.

Blood rushed to his cheeks as he struggled to suck in some air.

Rowoon was just as shocked to see the boy home so early.

"Y-You?!" Chanhee exclaimed, too lightheaded to speak coherently.

"Well..damn" Rowoon sighed heavily.