🐱be mine🐱

"So..how are things over there?"

"I'm still getting used to having Rowoon around but he's nice.He cooks for me and we have a habit of talking about stuff late in the night." Chanhee smiled, recalling Rowoon's motherly advices.

"He likes taking care of people so don't get weirded out if he starts feeding you." Taeyang chuckled from the other line.

"Actually, he did it already.I don't mind as long as we get along."

"How are your feelings for him? Do you still have a crush on him or not?" Taeyang's tone got serious causing Chanhee to blush upon noticing Rowoon coming downstairs.

"Of course I do.I just..I want to tell him but I'm scared." Chanhee spoke in a hushed tone.

"He might like you too, who knows.." Taeyang's reply caused the younger to blush even more.

"He's coming! I gotta hang up."

"Oh, ok-"

Chanhee didn't wait for Taeyang's reply and quickly shoved his phone back into his pocket.
Rowoon smiled and briefly ruffled the boy's hair before sitting down beside him.

Chanhee smiled as well, watching as Rowoon's eyes sparkled.

"I've got something to tell you, Chani."

Seeing how excited Rowoon seemed to be, Chanhee went back to Taeyang's words and his smile brightened, waiting impatiently.

"What is it?" he tried to sound relaxed.

"Let's go to the carneval tonight!"

Rowoon cuddled to Chanhee's side, looking at him cutely.A bit disappointed, Chanhee forced a smile and petted Rowoon's head.

"Alright.You'll have to buy me chicken though."

Chuckling, Rowoon nodded. "No problem!"

---------

Rowoon pulled Chanhee along through the mass of excited people by holding his smaller hand.Chanhee was extremely flustered by the gesture but eventually got used to it.

Noticing that the younger stopped moving, Rowoon turned to face him.

"Chani?" he called his name softly.

Chanhee just smelled the scent of delicious fried chicken and he was going to eat it no matter what.Grasping Rowoon's hand, Chanhee followed the scent and his eyes sparkled upon seeing all the chicken.

Rowoon seemed to understand what Chanhee wanted.

"Can you buy me chicken? You said you will so no turning back now." Chanhee looked up at Rowoon, struggling to look cute.

Rowoon's face flushed bright red.

"Come on." the older smiled and proceeded to order.

Chanhee eventually got the long awaited chicken and immediately indulged himself in it as Rowoon walked alongside him, smiling like an idiot.He looked so adorable in his eyes.

"Thank you, Woon.This is the best day of my life." Chanhee spoke while munching on his chicken.

Rowoon wrapped his arm around the boy's shoulders and looked down at him with such an affectionate look which caused Chanhee to look down in embarrassment.

"I still have something to show you."

"Huh? What else you've got for me? I think you did enough already-"

Rowoon cut the boy off by blindfolding him and grasping his hands.

"What is going on? Where are you taking me?" Chanhee blabbered.

Rowoon chuckled. "I have a small surprise for you so just follow me."

-----------

"Are we here? I'm so curious."
Chanhee asked.

Rowoon released his hands and gently took the blindfold off, revealing Chanhee his surprise.Chanhee widened his eyes upon seeing a beautifully decorated place, away from the carneval's commotion.

Chanhee couldn't believe his eyes.

"Did you..do all of this?" he asked, turning to face Rowoon whose smile was wide as he cupped the boy's face.

Chanhee's heartbeat accelerated at his gesture.

"Yes." Rowoon replied with a chuckle.

"Why did you..do this for me?"

It was a now or never moment for Rowoon.He took in a deep breath and gazed into Chanhee's eyes before opening his mouth.

"It's because I'm madly in love with you.Ever since I first met you."

Chanhee's breath hitched upon hearing that.He couldn't believe that Rowoon really felt the same way.

"It's ok if you don't feel the same-"

Chanhee cut Rowoon off by pulling him into a kiss, kissing his lips softly but making sure to pour all his feelings in it.

Rowoon gripped his waist and pulled him closer, kissing back.

The lights around them and the faint breeze brushing through their hair created an eerie feeling which they both immersed in.

Slowly pulling back, Chanhee whispered against his lips.

"I'm madly in love with you as well, kitten."

-END-

A/N Well, this was the end of kitten..kinda rushed and possibly crappy but hopefully y'all enjoyed reading this short rochan book.Thank you for reading 🐱💓