Chapter 3

I slid into a pair of red laced panties and some ripped skinny jeans. I found purple sparkly uggs and put them to the side. I was determined to wear these tonight for sure. I slipped on a white v-neck making sure my nipples were no where near being identified. I put on some socks and the boots and walked to the bathroom to do my hair. I decided to wear it down curly, all I did was brush my edges and sprayed some coconut milk in it. I applied eyeliner and mascara, and decided to put on my nerd glasses.

I walked down the hall and into the theatre room heading towards the closet to pull some blankets out. My dad had netflix, and always had the latest movies. I don't know how he did, but I was okay with it I got to see the movies the day they came out at home. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a big bowl from a cabinet and popped some pop corn. I decided to just start with this and if they were hungry I'd order something. I set some water bottles and pop cans on the counter preparing for tonight's events. Just as the microwave beeped the phone rang.

"Hello, Ms. Nguyen" a squeaky voice lady had spoke into the phone.

"This is her." I said wondering who this was.

"We have surveillance that there are visitors trying to reach you if you would take a look." She said as I walked over to the monitor screen by the elevator door.

"Yes, those are for me." I said as I chuckled looking at them all packed in the elevator. They looked so uncomfortable.

"Ok, I'll proceed to let them up." she said as we both hung up the phone. I was nervous but I couldn't figure out why. I just knew it couldn't be because I was finally making friends because I mean I had friends before. I walked back into the kitchen pouring the popcorn into the bowl and taking it to the theatre room.

"Asahmi girl, damn you got it made!" I heard Treasure say as I walked back to the kitchen.

"Hey guys!" I waved at everybody as they all said their hellos one by one.

"I knew she wasn't no normal type of shorty." Trev said as he walked up to me staring me down.

"So what your OG do?" He said rubbing his hands together.

"My dad's a CEO of some company, my moms a housewife, but I don't stay with her anymore." I said looking at the ground.

"Aw okay, so ya OG doing the damn thing." I heard Marquez say as he grabbed a pop and started to drink it. Marquez wasn't cute, he was fine. He was a little chocolate with nice pearly whites, and his waves were set nice. He had a decent size pair of screws in and his eyes were brown but they glowed in a way that was mesmerizing. He had on track pants with a nice hoodie, and some black timbs. He looked real nice, so I didn't see why no female wanted him.

"So we watching the movie in here?" Malaysia said as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder. Malaysia was really pretty. She had long pretty brown hair. It didn't curl but it waved. She was light skin not like me but lighter, I could tell she was puerto rican. She had grey eyes and her eyebrow arch was amazing. Her style was very elegant I had to give her props.

"No, we're going to the home theatre right down here, follow me." I said walking to the theatre room.

"Daaaaaaaamn!" They all said as they followed behind me. I chuckled because they never seen anything like this and neither had I but still amused me. As we walked in they all looked like they were a kid in a candy store.

"Your dad be getting all the bitches in here!" Marquez said as he hopped onto the big bead.

"No, he isn't like that!" I said chuckling and grabbing a spot on the couch with everybody else. Me and Devon had ended up sitting on the opposite side together. I didn't mind at all really. I flicked through the movies indicating for them to pick one.