Ch.9

Hai there!!!! Yesh i have a pic of that fins smexy Koujaku! Pffft but my heart belongs to Ren always and forever! ANYwho!! here is another chapter bai!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ch.9

Ami POV

I looked both ways but nothing, Till i i saw the tip of the green hat going into in ally. "Hey" without telling Aoba anything i left running. As i got there he was gone. "Urgh that bastard"! i growl at frustration and thats when i heard a bark. "Zach"! i ran as fast as i can, as i turned left right and all over again till i stopped at the end. Then i saw fence, it wasnt my brightest idea but i climbed and jumped over it. Thats when i see him casually walking like its nothing but had Zach in hand. Just as i was about to run to him, All i felt was my stomach getting punched. "Huh" i felt nothing so i just lost my balance and looked up. "Remember us sweetheart". "Get the fuck out of my way you assholes" i yelled as i trying to get Zach but they didnt listen and i lost Noiz. "Your a pretty girl to have a bad mouth." one said as he gripped the pipe, while the other had a knife. Grinning i eyed them pulling out my gloves which had the knuckle spikes attached to them. I used them when i needed to defend myself back then. I smirked somewhat feeling confident and said. "Let Play" at that one charged at me but i swiftly moved the other way as he turned around i punched him spot on. That it made him fall to the ground not moving. As i turn to eye the other one i noticed he came with back up. "Tsk how vexing". i said as i got in my fighting position, just as one was gonna attack me, Noiz came out of nowhere punching the guy flat out. "Need Help"? he said smirking but i just gave him a glare before i punched the other one. (Few moment later) By the time we were done, they were all laying on the floor. I looked up at Noiz but he ignored me and grab Zach. Just as i was about to stop him, he grabbed my hand and ran just as we heard the police sirens.

(at Ami/Aoba's house)

*pants* "Why....did... come here"? i asked curious at him but he just ignored me again and went straight to the house. But as i set my foot in the house my coil rang. "Hello"? i asked as i saw pressed the answer button. "Ami thank god your safe, O bāchan said she made us dinner, if your home go on and eat i will be there in a minute." "Ok see you then" as i hanged up i went straight the room, when i was in Aoba's room that asshole Noiz was there. "Ok explain why the hell you just ran off with my allmate."? i asked when i saw him sitting on the floor with different kinds of screen out while he was typing something in the keyboard really fast. "Hey baka answer me"! i yelled angry for the first since the ladies in the that stupid orphanage. Everything off and he turn to glare at me, as he got up he came towards me. Making me walk backwards till i hit my back against the wall. Aoba's room was a bit dark because he closed the curtains in the day time or when its really sunny. At that Noiz grabs my chin which is making me look at him better. As he green eyes stand out in the dark. He leaned in close enough that both of our breaths were mixed together. "Hmm"? he said as i was thinking of a way to escape but something instead in my mind clicked. "Can you please tell me why you took Zach"? i asked as i pointed at my allmate that was laying on the floor in sleepmode or powered off. But he didnt answer just looked at me till he back way. I was finally able to breath right. "Because your allmate is interesting thats why" he finally spoke as he went back to where Zach was and then he grabbed him and gave him to me. At that Zach woke up and i hugged him. "Are you ok"? i asked as i inspect him. "Neh he just was actually seeing if i had a virus since i have been checked so he cleaned me from the virus". Zach said as i put him down. " I see" i petted him as i went towards Noiz. "Hey baka wanna have some dinner"? i asked and he just looked at me smirked. "Alright but one thing dont call me baka". he said as he out his hands in his pockets. "Hmm no i like your baka to me now". i said smiling as i walked downstairs from the kitchen. Then the door suddenly slide open and Aoba was there. "Oi" he said as he came to me. "Yes" i said as i was kinda worried about what is gonna do. But he just hugged me, "Dont scare me like that ok" he said as he sighed and took off his jacket and shoes. "I was just about to make dinner oh and someone else is here." i said as i was about to introduce him when i saw anger in Aoba's face. "You" he said as he went up to him. "Ah long time no see Aoba" Noiz said but Aoba didnt catch that. "Why did you active rhyme that day"? Aoba asked upset. "No reason plus you still own me that fight". he said as he passed by Aoba and me and into the kitchen. He looked at me but i just gave him a smile and he just smiled back and nod. I went in and cooked the food but as i did someone else came. "Huh" i looked to see who it was and it was "Koujaku what brings you here"? i asked as i was about to reheat the food. "I came to visit you guys". he said as he took off his shoes and went into the kitchen, "Ok now i can". before i could finish, the door opened and who was there was Mink and Clear. Before they could say anything i just nodded they came in and i knew the food Tae-San made wasnt gonna be enough. So i rolled my sleeves and began cooking.

(Longggg Hours later)

"There hope you guys like it". But before they ate someone else came in. "Tae-san"! i said as i helped her getting in. "Thank you did you cook" she asked as she smelled something. "Er yeah well we have some guest over". i said as she looked at me and went to the kitchen. "What" she had this annoyed look where she all of there and just sighed. As she sat down i served her but as i did all of a sudden, the bowel slipped out of my hand and i fell to the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai there sorry if it sucks update later bai