chapter 2: One knight, a great hero, and a spoon

>>>>>>>>>>>Mumbos POV<<<<<<<<<

I saw Grian run out the building chasing Stress.

"Well he's up to no good.." I said to iskall who was near by.

I quickly tossed some wool around for people use to dry. We all then see in chat,

Goodtimeswithscar joined the game.
Goodtimeswithscar left the game.
Goodtimeswithscar was banned.

We all gasp. I nearly fell onto iskall. "What just happened?!" I shouted. "WHAT?!" Cub screamed, "THE HECK? THE HECK? THE HECK?! HOW- WHAT?!" "Worried much about your boyfriend?" I chuckle. Cub slaps my arm and screams, "SCAR JUST GOT BANNED! DO YOU REALLY THINK NOW IS A GOOD TIME TO BE MAKING JOKES?!"

"I-I'm sorry..-" I stuttered. I started to feel really bad for what I did. But just then lightning struck the building, making everybody scared. Wels took out his sword ready for action. I face palm "wels you don't need your sword..its just a storm." He puts his sword down. "Right..hehe.." he chuckles.

I look back outside to yet see Grian and stress being attacked by- a mysterious black shadow monster thingy!

"What the-"

"GRIAN AND STRESS ARE IN DANGER!" Wels screamed, running to them. I would've chased them but I know everybody would chase me..so yea.

"Jeez- oh wow that ac-tully looks very scary.." Iskall mumbles.  Knowing that somebody was obviously gonna get hurt here, I did what a normal hero would do. Yell, "EVERYBODY STAY CALM! NOBODY IS GONNA GET HURT!" Just as I said that I turned and Grian was being kidnapped.

I ran straight out to him. I'm starting to wonder why I'm always protecting Grian. Oh because he owns Sahara..that makes sense.

•-•

I get to him and trip over my own feet making me fall and hit my head. Wels was standing in front of Stress swinging his sword at the beast.

"BACK YOU BEAST!" Wels screamed. I quickly stood up to be more manly and fierce. I had a sword in my inventory so why not use it?

"That's right! Back up!" I say, trying to swing my sword but end up throwing it.  I see Grians face with disappointment. My eyes wide and I realize how manly I am.

"What a hero..I could slow clap right now but IM LITTLE BEING HELD BY A SHADOW! MUMBO DO SOMETHING!" Grian yelled, getting Iskalls attention.  Iskall not to far away ran to us in this horrible rain! "Im- ON IT!" Iskall yelled, taking his sword out. He gripped the sword tightly and ran twords the danger.

I was that one person who did nothing and made the action look bigger.. so I just ran to Stress. "Stress we should probably go! We do-" I said, but was interrupted by stress, "You think I am gonna let these two just fight and one of them get hurt?! NO!"

Lightning struck not to far from stress and I. I sigh making loud moaning noises. "STRESS! LIKE SERIOUSLY STOP BEING OVERPROTECTIVE! THESE GUYS ARE FINE! Just let me get you to safety and then we will end- whatever that dangerous thing is.."

"But-"

"No buts stress."

"Fine.." Stress sighed then ran back to Sahara. I turned back around with a weird smile on my face. I knew I wasn't gonna do much help.

"MUMBO LOOK OUT!" Iskall yelled. I look to my side where I saw a sword being thrown at me.

Wels jumped in front of me to stop the blade from..well killing me. I gasp thinking wels was dead! "Wels?!'' I say, as he fell to the ground. He sits up and was holding the swords sharp end with his hand. Blood dripped everywhere. . . "Wels are you okay?!" I shout, trying to help me stand. "Yes I'm fine mumbo! Just come on and help us!" I nodded my head then turned to the iskall ready for action!