chapter 4: Nightslayer

Hello person.
Uh. Just wanted to say...

At 50 followers I'll do a name reveal.

What am I doing with my life?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Stresses POV:

I..Saw the explosion and thought it was the last thing I'd see.. I felt like I  was sucked into the screen...infact I was..i dont know how but..i was..Everybody is..they just dont notice it yet..

The fire and blocks flying straight for me was terrifying.

"Goodbye guys..'' I whisper, tearing up. Iskall looked at me and shook his head no. He lifted the block so did X. "GUYS JUST GO! YOU'RE GONNA DIE IF YOU HELP ME!"

"No hermit deserves to die alone." Cub said, placing his hands on my shoulders. "Yea. NOW LIFT!" Iskall yelled. They both lifted the block as hard as they could. Sweat dripped down them as if they were stuck in rain. X was nearly crying. "GUYS JUST GO!" I scream. They ignored me.

Iskall looked as tired as ever..X..looked like he was gonna pass out. They finally lifted high enough for cub to pull me out.

"GO GO GO!" Iskall screamed. We ran out a hole in the wall that leaded us to the shopping district. We jumped into a hole fitting all of us. We felt heat and pressure nearly blowing away our hole. Iskall quickly placed a lot of dirt blocks to save us.

"WAIT- wheres wels?!" I noticed. Iskall whispered as he slightly looked like tearing up, " Oh no.." "ISKALL DID WE JUST RUN NOT EVEN PAYING ATTENTION TO WELS?! I-'' I cried. Iskall covered the womans mouth. I cried silently knowing..

He was gone..

Or..was he?

Evil X's POV: (yes I'm changing views a lot )

I sat in a puddle on a chair waiting for someone. ...... I loud scream was heard from a..
..
..

Woman I hope. A loud high pitched scream came from a hole. As the scream got louder as it sounded like this woman was falling. I looked up and saw- GRIAN FALLING.

"AAAAAAH!" Screamed Grian. I was to slow to move out of the way. Grian fell right on me!

THUMP!

"WOW OOOW! THAT HURT WAAAAAAAAY MORE THEN I EXPECTED!" I complained. Grian chuckled a bit at my hurt self and not much longer Cleo fell on me along with false.

THUMP! THUMP!

"What did I do to deserve this!" The 3 laughed at me. I rolled my eyes..Seeing that they were in the same mystery place as I was, I thought I'd ask some questions..

''Why are you here?"

"Why did the NightSlayer kidnap you three?"

"Are we even in hermitcraft any more?"

They all looked confused on what I was saying. Grian would look around a bit. The dark oak wood made the room feel dark. And look obviously. He seemed to walk further away from us...He was on to something. "Grian..you good?" False asked, "Somethings bothering you.."

Grian paused as he stood in front of a chest. "I...Recognized this building...I'm not sure where though.." I began to think of the possibility if poultry man told him about this place... Could Poultry man be working for the night slayer?!

Grian took a step closer to the chest as he opened it. I heard the TNT start..He didn't hear it though. I rushed over to save him from this trap. I knew the girls wouldn't..especially false.

"Grian no!" I yell, pulling him backwards...

BOOM!..

The small explosion made a hole in the wall. On the other side of the wall was a man dressed all in black...Called the night slayer..

"Well well well..Little Grian exploded my wall.."

I stepped back a few steps to protect the paralyzed False. She looked at me as if she was dying. Grian stood there and stared in the Nightslayers eyes. I took a step to Grian and pulled him back to us three. "He is who destroyed Sahara?.." Grian whispered.

"SHE! I AM A SHE! YOU FOOLS!"

Grian and I both chuckled a bit.

"You fools don't deserve to live. I should just kill you all now..But..I wont."

"Why..?" Cleo asked. False slapped her arm. Cleo looked down with disappointment in herself. "Lissten Miss..Nightslayer..Whatever you have planned here...Wont work." I said, feeling confident. The nightslayer looked at me once more..

"And whys that..?"

"We're hermitcraft."

"Wait wheres mumbo?" Grian noticed.

**************

Hello mad readers.. I APOLOGIZE FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER!

Personal things happening irl. BUT I must thank my good friend Unicornthalady for writing stresses pov for me!

BUT also I must thank anouther person for this beautiful name they thought of for our mysterious black man. Or now woman..

(Dont take this as racist. When I mean black I mean the PURE color of black. Like her skin color is completely black! XD)

Thanks WarmShadesOfCopper for the amazing name, NightSlayer.

I wanna give credit to them because I like including people. :D

Well again..

Sorry for such a short chapter.

Until then..

Bear with me.

-Author ♡