Chapter 21: Return.

"Speak" people speak

'Thought' people thought

"Speak" demon/demonic speak

'Thought' demon/demonic thought

A/N: Hello world! If you see errors, please write. I will accept any constructive criticism. Please enjoy!!! I don't own Naruto.

-----To Naruto On His Way To Room-----

Naruto walk in coridor and is near Konoha's Rooms. 'Maybe I should try henge? Yeah I will tell them that they need to imagined something...' Naruto went through several demonic hand signs and whispered "[Demton: Henge No Jutsu]." (A/N: If you don't remember Demton mean Demonic Release.) Poof of red smoke appear. When smoke disappear there stood Naruto in his normal human body. But still he has white hair and brows also he has his scar on left eye also but his tattoo is still there. 'Alright I need to hide only my tattoo now... Let's see if they will believe me... Or not...' Naruto thought having fox grin on his face. He is now in front of Men's Room. He opened the door.

-----Hotel Men's Room-----

Naruto opened the door and sees that everyone is already awake.

"Naruto where have you been?" Asked Kakashi.

"None of your business." Naruto said coldly.

Everyone notice that Naruto looks different than yesterday. Without tails, claws, fangs, chaotic whiskers, tattoo and fox ears.

"Naruto what happened to you?" Jiraiya asked in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Naruto asked in fake confusion.

"You look different. Where is this all fox stuffs?" Sasuke asked.

"Fox stuffs? I don't know you mean." Naruto said.

"So you're telling us that we imagined it?" Minato asked.

"Yes." Naruto answered simply.

Everyone thinked what happened. And in all of a sudden everyone yelled "KAI!" Nothing happened.

"Eee... Are you stupid or something?" Naruto asked with smirk.

Kakashi take of his headband and revealed his Sharingan. Kakashi analysed Naruto's body and shook his head after put on his headband on his left eye.

"Now you believe me?" Naruto asked.

"Yes." said Kakashi.

"Can we go? I want to go to forge as soon as possible." Naruto said.