Chapter 2: Conversation.

"Speak" people speak

'Thought' people thought

"Speak" demon/demonic speak

'Thought' demon/demonic thought

A/N:Hello world!!! If you see errors, please write. I will accept any constructive criticism. Please enjoy!!! I don't own Naruto.

-----Four Days Later-----

After the events of 4 days ago, Naruto thought about how it all happened. 'Why Baa-chan... Whay did you do this to me? WHY?!?!' Naruto thought. Until the end of the journey, one to two days remained. Sometimes he is forced to sleep but he don't know by who.

----- Same Day At Night In The Middle Of Forest-----

ANBU and Naruto stopped by the night to have strength for further travel. And again something forced him to go sleep. He gave up and go to sleep. 

-----Naruto Mindscape-----

Naruto wake up in familiar place in sewer with big gate with piece of paper with kanji 'SEAL' in the middle.

"What do you want... Kyuubi?" Naruto asked beast with emotionless face.

"YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I TRIED TO TALK WITH YOU, BRAT?!?!" Kyuubi yelled at him.

"Don't care..."

"Don't care? DON'T CARE?! After what they did to you you don't care. Do you really want to be accepted by all of them so much that it doesn't bother you that they stabbed you in the back that they betrayed you?"

"I-I... don't know..."

"WHAT?!"

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW, OKAY?! So stop bothering me. I am no one but worthless, stupid ninja." He said with sad voice.

"Yes, yes you are. You don't see world with pain, suffering, death. No it isn't it you just want world without pain, suffering and death. But you saw hate, evil, anger."

"What do you mean by that?"

"You just want to be innocent to the end of your life is it?"

"Wha-"

"You are weak that's why you lost. And I don't want have weak container."

"Huh?"

"You need to be stronger, Kit."

"Stronger? For what?"

"For what? For your dream of being Hokage and be accepted by everyone."

"You teasing me, right?"

"What do you mean? I'm serious."

"You can see my emotions, moves, thoughts, right?"

"Yea, why you ask?"

"So you should know that these dreams died when I was sent to prison."

"You... Give up?"

"Yea."

"Then what now? Did you have new dreams?"

"Yes. Two."

"Could you tell me?"

"Sure. First is to get stronger and make friends. And second get revenge on those bastards. "

"Revenge? Friends? From where do you want those 'friends' and those ' friends' who won't want to stab you in your back and betrayed you again."

"I don't need many friends. One will be enough. And I know who it can be." Naruto says with fox grin.

'Oi, I don't like this smile.' "And who it might be?"

"You."

"M-Me? Y-Your f-fr-friend? HAHAHHAA!!!"

"Yea, why not you know. We are a bit similar to each other."

"What do you mean?"

"We both are hatred, you because you are Bijū, Demon, Monster. And I because I am Jinchūriki, half-demon, monster."

"You probably are like others. You want my power for revenge. Tell me who want demon as friend?! TELL ME!"

"Me. I'm not like others of course i want power but i don't force you to give it to me. I want cooperate. I really want to be your friend. I want us to be stronger. And to start our friendship..." Naruto starts walking towards gate.

"Oi, what are you doing?" Kyuubi asked nervously.

Naruto don't stop. Now he is in front of the piece of paper with kanji 'SEAL'. Naruto stretched out his hand and with one smooth movement rip off the seal and opened the gate.

"Now. Let's start again. I am Uzumaki Naruto. My likes is that that i am half-demon and Jinchūriki. My dislikes Konoha, Hokage, Team 7, Rookie 12 and Sasuke. My dream is to get revenge on these bastards, be stronger and be friends with you."

"You r-really want to be my friend?"

"Yes, only you were with me from my birthday."

"Ok I will try. My name is Kurama. I like killing, get stronger and hunting. My dislikes humans, Konoha and Yondaime Hokage. My dream revenge on Konoha bastards, be much more stronger and be friends with you."

"See. Not that hard. But why are you hate so much Yondaime he was just Hokage and sealed you in me. And as you see this was good thing." Naruto smiles.

"Oh right they didn't told you about him..."

"What was so important that they didn't tell me?"

"Kit, Yondaime Hokage Minato Namikaze know as Yellow Flash of the Leaf... Is... Your father."

A/N: And Cliffhanger. Chapter 2 done. Writing is so much fun I really like it. And I really recommend this if someone need to clear his mind this is so relaxing. OK SAYONARA AND SEE YOU SOON.