Chapter 36: Suna, More Training, Katana Finished And Fox Realm.

"Speak" people speak

'Thought' people thought

"Speak" demon/demonic speak

'Thought' demon/demonic thought

"[Jutsu]" Jutsu

A/N: Hello world! If you see errors, please write. I will accept any constructive criticism. Please enjoy!!! I don't own Naruto.

-----In Front Of Suna's Main Gates-----

Naruto and Naruko arrived few seconds ago in front of Suna's gates. During these three days Naruko was able to slice leaves in half. Naruto told her that next training she will be doing after he finish new weapon, because in the next stage in this training she might get injured because of this Jutsu when she don't focus on elemental manipulation and chakra manipulation. All of a sudden one of Suna Ninja approach them.

"You are Konoha Ninja right? Naruto no Yōko and Naruko Namikaze-Uzumaki?" he asked and they nodded. "Follow me." they do as he said and went after him.

"Hey." Naruto said to Suna Ninja and he turned his head to them. "Did you guys have the forge in this village?" Naruto asked.

"Yes. Why you asking?" Suna Ninja asked.

"Can I use it?" Naruto asked.

"How long?" Suna asked.

"One to two days, then we will leave." Naruto said.

"I think yes. But you need to ask temporary Kazekage for permission." Suna said and Naruto nodded.

-----Kazegake's Tower-----

They stopped in front of dark wood doors and Suna Ninja said "Wait here I will inform Kazekage about you." they nodded in agreement and he walked in Kazekage's Office.

"So..." Naruko said and Naruto looked at her. "What should I do when you will forge your weapon?" She asked and Naruto placed his hand on his cheek.

"Hmm..." he started to think and after some seconds he said "You will try to get better chakra control and after we leave Kazegake Office we will go to our temporary house and I will place gravity seals on you and give you some weights for training." He said.

"Why seals and weights?" she asked confused.

"So you can be stronger and faster. Also I will use seals on me so I can train in meantime when I will forging new weapon." He said and then he remembered something "Also before I will give you this seals and weights, I have one request." He said and laughed nervously.

"What is it, Nii-san?" she asked.

"Can you please buy for me some materials to decorate a hilt in this weapon?" He asked rubbing his head.

"Sure, but what kind of material?" she asked.

"Some cotton cords in two colors." He said.

"What colors?" she asked.

"I don't know. You choose." he said and smiled at her making her blush a little.

"S-Sure, Naruto-nii." she said and covered her face a little with her jacket and then Suna Ninja walk out of the office.

"You can come in." He said.

-----Kazekage's Office-----

Naruto and Naruko walk in the office and saw Kazekage. "Hello Konoha Ninja." he greeted them. "I heard that you need to use our forge, right?" He asked and pointed at Naruto.