Part 1

-Ash's POV-
It's 8:30am and my alarm goes off. I press snooze and roll over. A few minutes later, it goes off again. I ignore it again, but I get a text from Squid saying 'Hey mate, remember we're meeting at 9'. I quickly get up, have a shower, grab some clothes to put on, grab my car keys and phone, and head out to meet Squid. I roll my sleeves up but then I see the scars from the suicidal thoughts.
-Squid's POV-
I woke up about 20 minutes ago, and I text Ash 'Hey mate, remember we're meeting at 9'. After sending the text, I go downstairs to have breakfast and scroll through Instagram and Twitter. When scrolling down Instagram, I see Ash's post of him looking down with the caption 'I'm sorry....'. I then decide to phone him but no answer. I start to worry so I phone him again.  He answers and I ask him why he didn't answer before. "I was g-g-getting my stuff ready." he replies with, stuttering. "Yo Ash, you okay? You sound kind of... I don't know. Something ain't right." He doesn't reply so I just leave it.
-Ash's POV-
I hear my phone going off, but I ignore it. I hear it going off again and I check the name, it's Squid, or in my phone it's 'David 💙😏'. I decide to answer and he asks me why I didn't answer before. I think of what to say. I didn't want to tell him I was crying because of the bullying and scars from ages ago. I just say I was getting my stuff ready. 'Ash, you okay? It sound kind of... I don't know. Something ain't right." Squid says, and that's cause I was crying. My voice was going due to it. I just say I'll text him when I'm outside.